Profile for Ms Alpha > Reviews

HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Wireless Portable Speaker - Red
HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Wireless Portable Speaker - Red
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker!, 16 Dec 2013
Very nice sound (needs to be placed on a hard surface), can be easily transported, not full of cables like with normal speakers, can reproduce music very loud. AWESOME!

Avenir ACB940 Waterproof Rear Pannier - Red
Avenir ACB940 Waterproof Rear Pannier - Red
Offered by Wheelies Outlet
Price: 33.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Good waterproof bag but very poor clips, 29 Aug 2012
I bought 2 of these for a 3 weeks bike tour around Scotland - the material they're made of is really good (same as Ortlieb) and REALLY 100% waterproof + the idea of having a top to the bag to close it is good as no water at all can go in... the only MAJOR problem is that the clip fastening system is very poor... Not very easy to put on, a real fight to take them off... They don't stay really clipped so I had to fasten the bags with a strap all the time + after not even 2 weeks one of the top clip broke and so I had to unscrew the bottom one to put it at the top in order to still be able to use it... I can tell you that after having more than half of my team with Ortlieb pannier I would DEFINITELY go for that! Don't hesitate, don't try to save 30, Ortlieb is for life, their clip system is SO good, easy etc. As for myself I didn't go for Otlieb because I thought it was 89 for one bag only but it is actually 89 for two so go for them!!!! (I now sent back my first broken one but while being repaired the second bag broke as well... Just went for Ortlieb!)

As a conclusion: would be great panniers if they had the same clip system as Ortlieb... Unfortunately they don't so AVOID them!

Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Sensitive Total Body Epilator with Shaving Attachment
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 Mar 2011
I ordered this item as I was previously sharing an epilator with my sister. Hers had an ice pack but I realised that the ones without ice and just the single epilator hurt less. The epilator runs smoothly on your skin and obviously it pinches a bit but it's done in less than five minutes and then that's it. This product is very good money for value as I was planning to buy a "cheap" kind of crappy epilator... when I saw that it was 25 or so instead of 55 in Arg*s I jumped in the occasion. I would really recommand and buy it again. You cannot expect absolutely no pain as it still pulls your hairs out but it is mild! But it is way better to use an epilator than a rasor! so go for it :)