Profile for Karry > Reviews

Content by Karry

Karry

Page: 1 | 2
Bedzonline Memory Foam and Reflex 3 Zone Mattress with 1 Fibre Pillows Micro Quilted cool flex Cover, Single , 3 ft , 90 x 190 cm
Offered by bedzonline

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 5 Jan. 2015
Arrived within ,2 days, brilliant as needed for Christmas visitors. Fits well on the trundle and is comfy.
Good purchase

Keepcup 8 oz Small Lover The Worlds First Barista Standard Reusable Cup, Stone/ Lilac

5.0 out of 5 stars love it !, 5 Jan. 2015
Ideal for taking to work
Just what was needed

Single Bed in White with Trundle, Extra Sleepover Bed 2 in 1 , Millie
Single Bed in White with Trundle, Extra Sleepover Bed 2 in 1 , Millie
Offered by The Northshore Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job perfectly, 5 Jan. 2015
I am very pleased with this , it arrived within the allotted time, was assembled easily and looks good . Guests have commented how comfy it is and I am fully satisfied with my purchase

Psoriasis Treatment Triple Pack - Gel - with natural ingredients and essential oils

4.0 out of 5 stars Well balanced products, 9 May 2014
I began to use these products as I was suffering from itchy scalp for a long time. These products helped to ease the itchiness and I was re assured that none ofthe ingredients would furhter irritate my scalp.

I received valuable comments from the question and answer part of the web site which pleased me and the delivery was very swift.

I will recommend these products to others.

SOTO Aroma Diffuser - White with Colour Changing Mood Light - Ultrasonic, Aromatherapy, Ioniser
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 14 Mar. 2014
I enjoy this product enormously and think I should be on commission as at least 7 people I know have bought one having enjoyed mine!!

Would have liked an introductory sheet on the various essential oils as part of the package.

The Gossamer Thread: My Life as a Psychotherapist (The Karnac Library)
The Gossamer Thread: My Life as a Psychotherapist (The Karnac Library)

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes buy it., 14 Mar. 2014
Very readable and interesting. I like the style and would recommend it to others.

I would place in on the reading list of all trainee therapists.

Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world
Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying it so far, 1 Sept. 2013
This is well written and contains plenty of examples that one can relate to. It encourages further exploration and involvement in this way of being. A bonus to a "frantic life"

Alaska by Cruise Ship: The Complete Guide to Cruising Alaska
Alaska by Cruise Ship: The Complete Guide to Cruising Alaska
by Anne Vipond

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Sept. 2013
This is another example of "does what it says on the cover"... very useful and easy to read. Hope to use it more fully at some of the ports as we plan to explore on foot and local transport rather than pay for the cruise excursions.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canada
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canada
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 1 Sept. 2013
This arrived quickly and it is ideal .. easy to read and interesting and exactly what I wanted for my forthcoming trip.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

5.0 out of 5 stars A good easy read, 26 April 2013
An easy read which flowed well and first thing I read on my Kindle fire... may read some more of her works.

Page: 1 | 2