Profile for Sonia Oliveira > Reviews

Sonia Oliveira (Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 5 Jun 2014
Deep dark teal, looks very chic on my hands. Applies very well. What I most like about essie is that they are really chip rsistant!

Birkenstock Mayari Birko-Flor, Style-No. 71043, Women Thong Sandals, Gold-Brown, EU 37, slim width

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 5 Jun 2014
Bought these 2 years ago and can't keep them off my feet, as they are soo comfortable! Would deffinitly buy another pair! worth every penny!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Jun 2014
Love the color, but the formula is a bit difficult to apply. Need very steady hands. Wouldn't buy it again.

Essie Nail Polish - CASHMERE BATHROBE - 13.5ml - For the Twill of It Collection Autumn 2013
Offered by at Mr Cosmetics (UK Based Seller)
Price: 5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 5 Jun 2014
Wanted a grey nail polish and this one has a very subtle shimmer. Looks great and is easy to apply.

Essie Mink Muffs Nail Polish 15 ml
Essie Mink Muffs Nail Polish 15 ml
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 5 Jun 2014
If you are looking for a great neutral, this is the color to buy, The texture is great and applies very well. One of my favourites!

What About Now
What About Now
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: What About Now (Audio CD)
Its not theire best album, but once a fan always a fan! It does have some nice songs. Glag I bought it,

Cute and Easy Crocheted With Flowers - 35 gorgeous crochet projects all incorporating beautiful floral motifs and decorations
by Nicki Trench
Price: 4.55

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, 14 Oct 2013
Thought it would be all about flowers, but not. If I had seen the book in a store I wouldn't have bought it. Anyway it has nice projects.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2013 12:11 AM GMT

Fly London Women's Fabe Leather Black Formal Loafers P142528003 4 UK
Fly London Women's Fabe Leather Black Formal Loafers P142528003 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable!, 14 Oct 2013
The shoes are beautiful, the leather is super soft. I think they fit about half a size big. I bought a UK size 4 and they are a little bit big but do not fall of of the foot.

Timberland Womens Canard Resort Mid Multisport Shoes 3359R Taupe 4 UK, 37 EU
Timberland Womens Canard Resort Mid Multisport Shoes 3359R Taupe 4 UK, 37 EU
Price: 110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, 31 Jan 2013
After some bad weather in the town where I live, the power went out for almost a week, so there was no heating!I felt like my feet would fall off, of sooo cold they were, as it It was really cold that week. When the power came back on, the first thing I did, was buy these boots! When they arrived, my feet were freezing, as usual, so I tried them on. They are Super confy and warm, as they are lined with fake sheep wool! My feet instantly got hot! they are very light as well which makes walking easy! I really recomend them !!!

Vogue Knitting Stitchionary: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary: Knit and Purl v. 1
Vogue Knitting Stitchionary: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary: Knit and Purl v. 1
by Trisha Malcolm

5.0 out of 5 stars Vogue Knitting Stitchionary: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary: Knit and Purl v. 1, 2 Aug 2011
I haven't gone throug all the book, just fliped some pages, but from what I saw, the book is very good. First, it's not to expensive as it is a hard copy. Second the book is very well structured as it beggins with the simple knits and progresses to the more difficult ones and Third the instructions are very clear and all the designs have a sample, so you can see the final work.

The only bad thing I can remember, is that sometimes they show some ideas, like a sweater or vest, but they don't tell you how it is made.

I strongly recomend the book for beginners and advanced knitters.

Page: 1 | 2