Profile for Grahame > Reviews

Content by Grahame

Grahame (Orpington, Kent, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2

MR11 20W Halogen Lamps 12v Light Bulbs with UV Stop 30* Beam
MR11 20W Halogen Lamps 12v Light Bulbs with UV Stop 30* Beam
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars I am still in the dark, 21 July 2014
Useless, I ordered the wrong size. My fault but perhaps it should be made clearer what I needed as there are so many sizes?

Alias Smith & Jones: Season 2 & 3 [6 DVD SET] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Alias Smith & Jones: Season 2 & 3 [6 DVD SET] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Ben Murphy
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 July 2014
A little worried at first before I purchased these because they are region 1 (you can change your dvd settings to accept this region) but they playback with no problem on my Toshiba Satellite laptop, also there were no other charges importing this product.

Man On The Rocks
Man On The Rocks
Offered by Crawley Music

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Man On The Rocks (Audio CD)
Listened to the samples on Amazon and decided to buy it. Ordered on Saturday the 17th of May 2014 and it was delivered the next day(even those I chose the 3-4 day post free option) Sunday the 18th. What a delivery and post free. I have yet to listen to this in full, and may not be so happy after I have, but being a Mike Oldfield fan I am sure I will.

Upstairs Downstairs - The Complete Series [DVD] [1971]
Upstairs Downstairs - The Complete Series [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Rachel Gurney

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 May 2014
I watched this, but perhaps missing some episodes, when I was younger but to see it again is fantastic. You cannot get better than this drama. If you want quality buy it.

The Forsyte Saga - Complete Series 1-7 Box Set [DVD] [1967]
The Forsyte Saga - Complete Series 1-7 Box Set [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Eric Porter

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame it's in black & white(why not do a new one in colour), 18 May 2014
Once you start you cannot stop. It's a great story, great fun and better than Coronation Street, Eastenders etc. which compared to this are rubbish. They could follow this up to the present day and I wish someone would

EUROSONIC Twin Wireless Chime Set Doorbell 2 Chime Main Plug In Units, 24 Sounds
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 May 2014
There are many different sounds including Christmas and birthday melodies so you are spoilt for choice. Having two units mean you won't miss someone at your door (as long as they are plugged in!)

PACK OF 2 FRENCH BREATHALYSERS with INSTRUCTIONS & LONG EXPIRY DATE
PACK OF 2 FRENCH BREATHALYSERS with INSTRUCTIONS & LONG EXPIRY DATE

2.0 out of 5 stars Do they work?, 18 May 2014
As I decided to fly to the Alps instead of driving I thought I would test them indoors with my son after a few beers but they didn't seem to register any alcohol level. Are they just something you need to have with you if they work or not, but are still in the use by date?

2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Black Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoke Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit, 18 May 2014
Hardly used them due to nice conditions but when I put them on they were just what I wanted. They look cool and didn't mist or fog up when I did use them. Great goggles.

Page: 1 | 2