Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Emma Lonergan > Reviews

Content by Emma Lonergan

Emma Lonergan

Incase Icon Case with Tensaerlite for 13-Inch Apple MacBook Air - Grey/Lumen
Incase Icon Case with Tensaerlite for 13-Inch Apple MacBook Air - Grey/Lumen

5.0 out of 5 stars This case is perfect for my macbook air, 14 May 2015
This case is perfect for my macbook air. It fights slim right in my back and is so thin it doesn't take up much room at all. My last case with the zips was too bulky but this is so slim its like carrying a light book in my bag. I got this case as the zips from the last case scratched my macbook every time it was zipped closed but this closes automatically when i put the macbook in, i think there is a magnet keeping it closed.

The material is so soft for looking after my macbook. It was expensive enough so only the best for my macbook! There is a soft velvet inside which covers the macbook with a snug fit!

This is perfect for me!

Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body (The Women's Fitness Series)
by Michael Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivating book to read whilst training!!, 7 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant book. I have regretfully been relying on cardio for so many years, under the same assumption as so many others that weight training will cause me to bulk, and that doing lots of reps of a light weight will cause me to tone. Since buying this book, and following the daily training programme outlined along with suggested apps, weight training has transformed the shape of my body. I have read the book about four times as there is so much information in it, but each time I read it it reads like a new book. This book is for sure worth the money. It taught me why we train the way we do and how I can do it better each time. It is so motivating I keep checking to see if there is a follow up book because I want more!! I wish I found this book a long time ago!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2014 7:15 PM BST