Profile for Mrs. S. A. Gale > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. A. Gale

Mrs. S. A. Gale (UK)

WOMENS ESPADRILLES HESSIAN WEDGE HEELS LADIES SANDALS SUMMER SHOES CLOSED FULL TOE CANVAS WEDGES RED SIZE 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Lora Dora Wedges, 26 Jun. 2014
Brilliant shoes. I want them in black! They fit perfectly - I'm a size 5 and they are comfortable and cheap!

Russell Hobbs 19270 Cook@Home Food Steamer
Russell Hobbs 19270 Cook@Home Food Steamer
Offered by freedom4life

1.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs 19270, 26 Jun. 2014
This is my third steamer and I really can't recommend it. It leaks nearly every time I use it and we have now worked out that the baskets don't fit properly unless you use the No. 3 basket at the bottom. This is a design fault and we are contacting Russell Hobbs about this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 1:03 PM BST

2nd Generation - Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator with High Capacity Water Tank by ToiletTree Products (Black)
Offered by ToiletTree Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Oral Irrigator!, 25 April 2014
A friend had told me about these so I decided to give it a go. I chose the rechargeable one as we have no electric point in the bathroom and I didn't fancy irrigating myself over the kitchen sink!! I'm really pleased with it and my hygienist, who is a rather sceptical fellow, thought it would be good for me as I have gum disease! It takes a bit of getting used to and I'm happy to say I have not had to resort to a snorkel and a pair of goggles!! The trick is to keep your mouth slightly open whilst using it and to turn it off before you change direction so you don't get squirted in the eye!!

Very happy with it!

New Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB - Pink
New Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB - Pink
Offered by EXTREME DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars New Ipod Shuffle 2GB Pink, 13 July 2011
I absolutely love this. I have never owned any kind of ipod before and couldn't get over how small this is. I have managed to download so much of my favourite music on to it and the sound quality is amazing. I am no longer bored out of my brain at the gym!!! Great product.

Petite Star Stripe Travel Highchair lift-over tray & easy wipe fabric with compact fold and footrest

4.0 out of 5 stars Petite Star Travel Highchair, 13 May 2010
We are really happy with this highchair which we have for our one year old grandchild. It's attractive and sturdy and folds away which is very convenient. Perfect for visiting grandchildren!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 6:09 PM GMT