Profile for Harry > Reviews

Harry

Culver 11-Ounce Hampton Ceramic Mug, White, Set of 4
Culver 11-Ounce Hampton Ceramic Mug, White, Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Virtual Teality, 10 Jun. 2015
Valve said I need one of these to use Vive. It really does keep the VR experience fresh.

chord SM02 Microphone Holder Studio
chord SM02 Microphone Holder Studio

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good!, 13 Jan. 2014
This does the job very well; though a minor complaint is that the tilt-lock that allows it to rotate vertically seems to be rather sensitive; with an average microphone in the cradle and extended on a mic stand, the vertical tilt will very gradually (over the course of a day or two) drop down a bit. Otherwise; a fine, relatively inexpensive microphone holder!

Pest-Stop Sure-Set Plastic Mouse Trap (2 Pk)
Pest-Stop Sure-Set Plastic Mouse Trap (2 Pk)

5.0 out of 5 stars Did a killer job., 13 Jan. 2014
We knew we had a mouse in our kitchen so I stuck both of these down and within 2 days the mouse had been killed. Easily disposed of and efficient!

10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - CONTEMPORARY WRAPPING PAPER
10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - CONTEMPORARY WRAPPING PAPER
Offered by Robelli Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the (wrapped) box., 13 Jan. 2014
Wrapping paper; quick, easy and just the right size for my adequately-sized gifts! Enough patterns to suit any need as well. ;)

Comfort Ergo 2-Lever Operator Chair With Fixed Arms - Blue
Comfort Ergo 2-Lever Operator Chair With Fixed Arms - Blue
Offered by Office Furniture Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 13 Jan. 2014
Quick and easy to set up and pretty damn comfortable after extended periods of use. The screws holding the arms in place have loosened after a few months of use, so I'll be tightening them up again soon.

Microsoft Kinect for Windows (PC)
Microsoft Kinect for Windows (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 13 Jan. 2014
I bought this to record motion-capture data for 3D character animation using IPISoft Mocap Studio 2 and it works flawlessly and gives fantastic results. I've used it a hell of a lot these past few weeks, and I'm sure I'll be using it a lot more in the future.

Belkin Pro Series USB Extension Cable 3m
Belkin Pro Series USB Extension Cable 3m
Offered by mopodo-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 13 Jan. 2014
I bought this so that I could connect a Kinect For Windows to my PC from another room. The length is perhaps a bit shorter than I would like, but the cable functions perfectly!

RODE NTG3 SHOT GUN MIC
RODE NTG3 SHOT GUN MIC
Offered by H.PRESTON MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Oct. 2012
This microphone is simply brilliant! I use it for on-camera, boom-mounted and even studio recording for instruments and vocals and the audio is extremely impressive. For vocals especially, the sound has a very nice warmth to it, with a lot of background-noise rejection. It is virtually noise-free, built to a very high standard and is portable enough to be used for a lot of different purposes.

Very glad with my purchase! =)

RØDE Deadcat Furry Windshield Microphone
RØDE Deadcat Furry Windshield Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Oct. 2012
Works just as expected. I have used it several times over a Rode NTG-3, outside, on-camera and boom-mounted and have had no wind interference at all.

Just what I needed. ;)

Cables To Go 0.5m Pro-Audio XLR Male to XLR Female
Cables To Go 0.5m Pro-Audio XLR Male to XLR Female

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Oct. 2012
I purchased this short cable to use with a Beachtek DSA-XLR and a Canon 600D. It has allowed me to record fantastic XLR audio from a Rode NTG-3 directly into the camera, with no trailing wires or fuss.

The cables work exactly as expected and I have no complaints. Just what I needed. ;)