Profile for Shak > Reviews

EMPIRE 3 Pack of Invisible Screen Protectors for Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926
EMPIRE 3 Pack of Invisible Screen Protectors for Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926
Offered by Empire Case

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt like it, 21 Nov 2013
I always use screen covers without much fuss but this time I had real trouble getting a smooth enough finish I went through all 3 in a couple of days and in the end went without I sold the phone recently so it didn't matter much to me but I was a bit disappointed. Perhaps it was me

Empire Full Coverage Hard Rubberized Case for Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars unusual design, 21 Nov 2013
I always buy cases for my phones and this is by far the most unusual and innovative design. The order arrived in less than 10 days although the estimated delivery was 3 weeks. I was happy with the purchase and the only reason I've given 4 stars instead of 5 is that I got rid of the phone so I didn't get to test how sturdy the case can be given its unusual design.

Motorola RAZR HD - UK Sim Free Smartphone (discontinued by manufacturer)
Motorola RAZR HD - UK Sim Free Smartphone (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 20 Nov 2013
I was so looking forward to this phone but its been a disappointing experience. The screen clarity is good but somehow it seems smaller than 4.7 inches. The speaker is very good and what moto skin there is is very good like the circles and smart actions but I wish Motorola had put in its own music player because I find the Google play music very limited. The battery life is OK not quite as good as I had expected after reading other reviews. But my biggest disappointment is the processor. Its always stuttering lagging or freezing and a factory reset hasn't helped. So overall a bit of a let down.