Profile for O. Odemo > Reviews

Content by O. Odemo

O. Odemo (London)

Extra Large Swim Cap for Weaves, Braids, Extensions, Afro Hair or Dreadlocks (Black)
Offered by I Cant Beweaveit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 29 Dec. 2015
Excellent, it is about time other places did these big swimming hats. This is brilliant for extensions which I have just had done- hat fits perfectly, should be marketed on a bigger scale. Other places do them but this is the best one and at a very good price.

I Dared to Call Him Father: The Miraculous Story of a Muslim Woman's Encounter with God

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly moving account, 14 Sept. 2015
A wonderful testimony of the Power of God. God is alive and this beautiful lady tells us from page to page. God is not a respecter of persons or religion, He just loves us and desires to draw us near to Him.

Hiding in the Light: Why I Risked Everything to Leave Islam and Follow Jesus
Hiding in the Light: Why I Risked Everything to Leave Islam and Follow Jesus

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent moving account, 3 July 2015
We need more like this to tell the true story. Loved it. God bless you. Keep going girl you are highly favoured.

The Cross and the Switchblade
The Cross and the Switchblade

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent testimony of the work of the Holy Spirit, 18 April 2015
Praise The Lord. Let's pray for the same today amongst our needy young people. Great book. Really moving. Move Holy Spirit.

Piercing the Darkness: A Novel
Piercing the Darkness: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 31 July 2014
We should use this as a tool to the way we as Christians live or life's. The supernatural is needed in order to stay true to our faith. This is why The Lord said he would leave us his helper - the Holy Spirit.

Finding Favor With the King: Preparing For Your Moment in His Presence
Finding Favor With the King: Preparing For Your Moment in His Presence

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 31 July 2014
This is my second time of reading this great book, both men and women can learn from it! One night with the king changes everything. Let's take it and win souls!

Lulu: One Woman's Journey from Poverty and the Occult to Enduring Faith and True Riches

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 16 Jan. 2014
Sometimes a simple testimony is all it takes. I enjoyed reading this as it spoke of the endurance that The Lord has for us. He never gives up and nothing is too much for Him. I am sure that this book could have been much bigger, however on reflection at the end I think it was just right!

SECRET HOLOCAUST DIARIES THE
SECRET HOLOCAUST DIARIES THE
by NONNA BANNISTER

4.0 out of 5 stars Reality check, 12 Oct. 2009
I was disappointed to read that the one and only person who reviewd this book before myself gave it a 1 star and was disappointed. I feel very different about the book. To me this was an eye opener. I have a great interested in the Holocaust and the books that are written have all been written from a different view point, but with the expereince being one of torment and pain. This book shows it from a different angle! Nonna does not say she is a Jew, in fact if you read it well and her own history you are given the insight of a child who was lost and confused about who she may have really been and what her forefathers may have got up too! Remember her grandfather was a cossack! Russian History. This book gives one the view from those who were not Jews but suffered in the Holocaust and the war. That is worth writing about. Maybe Nonna was ashamed of somethings, maybe she wasn't a great writer or translator, but who are we to judge the writing because we think it must be in a certain way! No we are to rememeber so that wars can be avoided! Do you think we have really remembered? So many wars and its 2009!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2011 8:50 AM BST

If I Should Die Before I Wake
If I Should Die Before I Wake
by Han Nolan

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving, 12 Oct. 2009
This book moved me. In fact it finished with a bump! I just kept reading it, It would have been great to have a bit more Hiliary, but I sort if understand why! A good very read and must read. I think this is good for teenagers to learn from and also as an example of different ways to write!

Russia: A Short History (Short Histories)
Russia: A Short History (Short Histories)
by Abraham Ascher

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 12 Oct. 2009
I have never looked into or gone over the history of Russia before. This book captured my attention! It is concise and to the point. It gives you an understanding of what you need to know, for extra information then you can do more research. It is a short history which is why I liked it, you got an overview, somthing to dig your teeth into!