Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles Expansion Pack (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles Expansion Pack (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, 13 Oct 2013
As much as i Love the sims I found this game to be a step down from their other releases and I was very unhappy with it I found it to be rather boring to be honest and not at all what i was expecting... it was not my cup of tea but im sure their people who may like it.

LOreal Excel Hicolor Red Hot 34 g Tube
LOreal Excel Hicolor Red Hot 34 g Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, 13 Oct 2013
After watching a review about this hair dye I decided to try it out... I was not disappointed my hair went from black to red and alot of people where complimenting the color.

LOreal Oreor Creme 30 Volume Developer 240 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars no regrets!, 13 Oct 2013

LOreal Oreor Creme 30 Volume Developer 473 ml
LOreal Oreor Creme 30 Volume Developer 473 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldnt get enough..., 13 Oct 2013

Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen
Offered by Buy on Line

4.0 out of 5 stars good camera, 13 Oct 2013
this is a good camera and especially with the price it is worth considering, I only had one problem with it which is the ISO option when it is set to shutter mode apart from that it was a great camera.

The Bet
The Bet

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Bet (Kindle Edition)
I was very happy after reading this book, I bought it after seeing it being advertised on my tablets kindle account and read half of it on a half an hour bus journey.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: Island Paradise - Limited Edition (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 13 Oct 2013
Can't go wrong with sims... I love sims and i believe their are amazing changes to the original game with this expansion.

The Movies (PC DVD)
The Movies (PC DVD)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliving the days, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Movies (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I used to play this game alot... years ago and after it found a way back into my mind I ended up buying it again... After playing it I could once again understand why I liked it so much.

L'Oréal Mythic Oil Nourishing Oil 125ml
L'Oréal Mythic Oil Nourishing Oil 125ml
Offered by Your Hair Products

3.0 out of 5 stars makes my hair slightly smooth, 13 Oct 2013
I don't really notice much of a different when i use this or don't use it... this hair oil does nothing more than make my hair appear shiny, I must say i am not really a fun of this oil spray. I may just stick to using Argan oil..

Page: 1 | 2