Profile for Happyhen > Reviews

Content by Happyhen

Happyhen (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 4 Jun 2014
I never read fiction but read it to see what my son was reading and it kept me in suspense the whole way through! Going to buy the next one now 😊

ProCook Rectangle Bread Bin Black
ProCook Rectangle Bread Bin Black
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, 9 May 2014
Perfect. I can fit 2 loaves of bread in there and more (say pittas or hot cross buns...). It is large but doesn't take up too much space on my small worktop.

Great service too - thank you!

Compeed Cold Sore Patch 15 Patches
Compeed Cold Sore Patch 15 Patches

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Invention Ever!!!!, 9 May 2014
1. They seriously take away the pain!!!
2. They help to stop it spreading around my face and/or to others (particularly if your kids/babies flap their arms and hands about whilst having cuddles).
3. My coldsores used to last for about 10 days. Using these usually clears them up within a week.
4. They look far better than a big old crusty yellow bleeding scab (which my other half called "my cornflake" on my lip) :-)
5. Stops me worrying in case my kids accidentally drink from the same cup/glass as me!
6. It didn't take me long to get used to putting them on.

I personally never want to live without these patches ever again (unless my coldsores miraculously disappeared).

Compeed - please don't ever stop making these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USB Mini Desktop Power PC Laptop Fan Desk Table MAC by BuyinCoins
USB Mini Desktop Power PC Laptop Fan Desk Table MAC by BuyinCoins
Offered by Dragon Claw (15-25 shipping days)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 13 Mar 2014
Great desk fan. Exactly what I needed! Does exactly what is says and not too powerful to blow papers around!

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
Bought for my daughters 8th birthday. She loved it so much she has asked for it again this year for her 9th birthday so ive just ordered it! Easy to follow instructions and very exciting for kids. Great gift!!

John Adams Chocolate Lolly Maker
John Adams Chocolate Lolly Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Toy, 13 Feb 2014
My 8 year old daughter loves this and can do it all by herself! It is simple to follow with scrumptious results. She has made lots of these for for us all and for her friends. I ordered some refills yesterday (foil wrappers and plastic lolly sticks) from john adams website. They arrived today and were very cheap. Absolutely delighted with this!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Jun 2013
My favourite foundation ever! I'm not one to spend fortunes on foundation, I usually use Rimmel, but thought I'd give this a try and I'm so glad I did. It feels so soft and smooth, looks good, lasts well (as in it doesn't wear off quickly) and it even smells nice. I hope Avon do not stop making this as I will be buying this from now on.

The Huge Bag of Worries: The Huge Bag of Worries
The Huge Bag of Worries: The Huge Bag of Worries
by Virginia Ironside

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 20 May 2013
I have a quiet 7 year old daughter. Something has been troubling her but I couldn't get out of her what was wrong. I bought this book, read it to her and she poured her heart out at the end of the book about how afraid of flying she is (we're going away soon and she is really worried about the plane).

What more can I say... excellent :)

151, Magnetic Photo Pocket, 6" x  4", Fridge Magnets
151, Magnetic Photo Pocket, 6" x 4", Fridge Magnets
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 May 2013
Just what I wanted. I have photos blu-tacked all over my fridge getting ruined. Now I can put them on there neatly and they are protected. I will be ordering more!

TELESCOPIC PEN STYLE BACK SCRATCHER WITH CLIP
TELESCOPIC PEN STYLE BACK SCRATCHER WITH CLIP
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Hives/Urticaria !!, 15 May 2013
I am a working mum who has suffered with Hives/Urticaria for almost 5 years now and I constantly itch all day, every day. When I'm at work it drives me crazy when my back is itching and I can't exactly ask my collegues to scratch it for me so this is an absolute dream! It fits in my handbag and is very discrete.

I absolutely couldn't be without this - in fact, it is going on holiday with me soon :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3