Profile for Molly and rhodri > Reviews

Content by Molly and rhodri

Molly and rhodri

My Grandpa is NOT Grumpy!: (Children's EBook) Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (ages 2-8) ("Learning and Laughing Picture Books- Beginner Readers" 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandpa is fantastic!, 29 Mar 2014
GREAT book for kids!My children love it. If it had games on MY children would be on it all the time !

Not Another Boring Princess
Not Another Boring Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars Molly aged 31, 31 Jan 2014
This book was fabulous really Marvalus.Really good book,my children LOVE this book every night i read this book to my children

Diary Of An Almost Cool Girl: My New School - Book 1 (Hilarious Book for Girls 8-12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Molly, 28 Jan 2014
This book was fabulous, really funny and exciting. I liked Mr boom boom because he reminds me of my dad

How to Draw: Cats and Kittens
How to Draw: Cats and Kittens

5.0 out of 5 stars do you think of the first time in the world and is a good idea, 12 Jan 2014
Logged as th nmnrfjhehdjecnhegd uhh mmdnxjdndjcjd uhh right

Bhutto gr8 ghost uhh gr8 gbhb f2f uhh in jn f2f c th has been in the first time in the first time in the first time in the first time in the first to do so I can do it on the first place of the world is going to be the first to make sure that we can get it to be the right thing to do so that you are a long term for the right thing responsible for your ygvgf f2f html page