Profile for Dan Malkin > Reviews

Redken for Men - Maneuver
Redken for Men - Maneuver
Offered by HAIR N BEAUTY TRADE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not horrible, but isn't worth it., 19 Jan. 2015
I don't like this product much. The price is too high for such a horrible finish. I mean the hold is not strong at all, and the hair ends up looking greasy!

Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme EDT Spray 90ml
Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme EDT Spray 90ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best out there., 19 Jan. 2015
I thought it smelt better when I bought it. The smell is... raspberry-ish?

Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Surfer Look Matt Paste
Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Surfer Look Matt Paste
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as is gets., 19 Jan. 2015
This is by far the best product I've ever used. I've tried many different brands, and my thick hair kept looking very greasy with everything else, but this is perfect. Fixes the hair and makes it look natural. And it costs 2 times less than all the other stuff!

Skeleton Black Pocket Watch Chain Mechanical Hand Wind Half Hunter Vintage Look Value Quality - PW19
Offered by ShoppeWatch Europe

2.0 out of 5 stars It kind of sucks., 19 Jan. 2015
Looks too tacky in real life. Didn't work for 2 days and then magically started working again...

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Spigen® iPhone 6 (4.7) Screen Protector Glass Slim [GLAS.tR SLIM] (0.4mm) Rounded Edges Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - GLAS.tR SLIM (SGP10932)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but worse than expected, 19 Jan. 2015
It's not that this is bad, but it's much worse than I expected. I bought the iPhone 6 on a ski resort, and I bought some brandless glass protector back then. I stuck it to the screen and it wasn't well aligned. So I got this one instead because I love Spigen products- I've had many cases and films before and they were brilliant.
But this one is worse than the one I had before. The edges of the screen protector are not as wide as the display (the actual display, not the front of the phone). What the ....?!

ROCCAT Kone XTD Max Customization Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-810)
ROCCAT Kone XTD Max Customization Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-810)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for FPS, 6 Nov. 2014
I've owned quite a few mice before (with the most famous ones being Razer Lachesis, Logitech Performance Mouse MX and Razer Deathadder), but this is by far the best one.
It feels slightly heavy at first after the Razer mice, but you soon grow accustomed to it and then it becomes perfect. It does exactly what you tell it to do and I've found it to be great for FPS.

Love the way you can customise the lights.
By the way, I have a pretty large hand, and this mouse fits perfectly.

The downside is that the scrolling wheel feels... heavy and it has a double click which is hard to get used to.
Other than that, go for it. It's truly as good as they say.

Speck SeeThru Satin Hard Shell Case Cover for 15 inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display - Black
Offered by Deals Of The House UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Great case, but arrived seriously damaged!, 19 Jan. 2014
The case itself is great- I love the design and it is very slim while doing a great job of protecting the laptop, but it arrived seriously damaged- the top had a huge scratch on it that actually looked white, therefore standing out very strongly. The case looked very dirty too- someone must have used it before me.

Overall- strongly dissatisfied and won't purchase from this seller EVER again.

American Crew Fiber 50g / 1.75oz
American Crew Fiber 50g / 1.75oz
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great with one "BUT", 15 Jan. 2014
The product itself is great- it is properly matte and was exactly what I needed because of my hair that's too wavy and very thick, thus making it impossible to control. However, the smell is horrible- it's not disgusting, but smells like cheap soap, which is the type of smell I simply can't stand, especially as other brands have much more pleasant smells.

It's great though. I suggest you mix some wax with it to make sure your hair keeps the shape you want it to keep.

SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5S/ 5 Case Ultra Thin Air Series Smooth White
SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5S/ 5 Case Ultra Thin Air Series Smooth White

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was searching for!, 7 Jan. 2014
This case is perfect if you want to protect your phone and keep it stylish at the same time. It is grippy (not slippery like other ones) and very thin at the same time, practically adding no bulk to the phone. It doesn't attract too much attention (which I was after, seeing as all I want is a case that blends in. It is very easy to put on (doesn't snap or anything) and leaves no scratches on the phone regardless of how often you put it on and take it off.
Overall, this is precisely what I needed. Gotta love SGP!

Homme by L'Oreal Professional Clay 50ml
Homme by L'Oreal Professional Clay 50ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre- didn't really work for me, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought this from a hairdressers since I had a very important meeting in the evening and forgot my own products. It gave me a mixed feeling- it does work out to be pretty "matte", but it looks greasy in some parts too, so I can't say it's perfect. In fact, it's the strangest possible mix. I may have used too much though.

Either way, it's too expensive for just 50ml. You could get good 100/150ml ones for the price of this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3