Profile for Melissa Gould > Reviews

Content by Melissa Gould

Melissa Gould

Womens Ladies Skeleton Skull And Bone Tunic Mini Dress Top 8-14 (M/L)
Womens Ladies Skeleton Skull And Bone Tunic Mini Dress Top 8-14 (M/L)
Offered by vitageclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price, 2 Nov. 2015
Brought As a last Minuit Halloween costume. Brilliant for the price! I'm a size 12 and it fitted well.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have read in ages, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Paperback)
This book is the best I have read in a long time. I found that the price is good and delivery was fantastic. Don't hesitate.

66 x 54 Thermal Backed Light Reducing Baby Pink Plain Curtains
66 x 54 Thermal Backed Light Reducing Baby Pink Plain Curtains

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 29 Mar. 2014
Beautiful colour and grate for keeping the heat in. I looked everywhere to find this couloir and found these. I am 100% happy with this product! although I did not expect the texture of the curtains to be as they were! they are almost shower curtain like but don't look like it. I would not hesitate in buying these!

'Aqua Crystal' Expanding Water Storing Gel Bead Crystals - CLEAR - 20g bag
'Aqua Crystal' Expanding Water Storing Gel Bead Crystals - CLEAR - 20g bag
Offered by Save The Moment Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 Mar. 2014
Amazing quality and arrived the day after order in a neat package. I do not use them for decoration as I use them for science experiments but still excellent quality for money

VivaPet Outdoor Octagon Rabbit Run Cage Pen with Sun Protection Net Cover, 55-inch, Black/ Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 17 Feb. 2014
I brought this rabbit play pen for £12.00 on sale. I am very please with this play pen as it is sturdy,stable and safe for y rabbit (he is in it every night). I have had no problems with this object.
I was not expecting this much quality when buying this as the price seemed to good to be true! Do not hesitate when buying this! it is a good buy.
The only thing about this product was putting it together for the first time, there are no instructions so it took me a while to suss it out but after that there were no more problems to follow.