ARRAY(0xaf5afa2c)

Profile for Tazz 69 > Reviews

Content by Tazz 69

Tazz 69 (Aberdeen, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Oral-b product, 17 Jun 2013
Have had older versions of this in the past.
Like the light which comes on if you press too hard.
Seems to be faster than my old one so hopefully helps keep my teeth in tip top condition for the dentist visit.
Lasts a decent time between recharges as I usually charge when the battery runs out & not continuously.
Like the timer so you know you have brushed long enough, but I tend to cut down on that when I'm in a rush.
If the battery lasts as long as the old version will be well impressed, as it's still working many years later and use it as a backup when I leave this one on the charge.

Nikon COOLPIX L25 Compact Digital Camera - Red (10.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Picsio
Price: 57.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera at a great price, 17 Jun 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my 10 year old daughter.
Has not disappointed, great starter camera which takes good pictures.
Easy to use.
Like the fact it uses AA batteries, I use rechargeable so can easily change them when they run out.

Raleigh Rr Light 5Led Night Flare Wide
Raleigh Rr Light 5Led Night Flare Wide

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright rear light, 13 Feb 2013
Similar to my old cateye light, with multiple modes from on with various strobe, ping pong effects.
Took off one star as the bracket does not seem as sturdy as my cateye one which has lasted years and only broke recently, ordered this while awaiting a replacement cateye bracket.
Have had this light now for 2 or 3 months & it's held up fine so far.
This light is just a bright as my cateye and am please with it, would probably order another if the cateye got smashed or broke

Koss KSC75 Clip-On Stereo Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Silver/Black
Offered by PASSA
Price: 15.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 13 Feb 2013
Good sound and light weight, very comfortable to wear.
Used these for a couple of weeks now and would order these again.

Smart Lunar 35 Lux Front Light - Black, (2xAA batt. inc.)
Smart Lunar 35 Lux Front Light - Black, (2xAA batt. inc.)
Price: 15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light, 25 Dec 2012
This is my 2nd Smart Lunar 35, its smaller with a narrower, more focused beam, more of a spot that my older one which is about 2 years old. Am impressed with the light in it's more compact form, it's very bright and seems brighter than my old one.
Have not had any problems except as noted in another review the clamp can't seem to be tightened so it allows the light to be moved on the handle bars but it stays fixed where it should be when you are riding and does not move with the bumps in the road.
I have not been off road so can't comment on how good it would be with no street lights but lights up the road ahead of me so I can see potholes coming. Now I have two I have one focused further ahead than the other.
Overall am delighted with both of my Smart Lunars and am impressed with the amount of light given off for the price.

Front & Rear LED Light Set - Knog Frog Strobe
Front & Rear LED Light Set - Knog Frog Strobe
Offered by bikes4life limited
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic helmet lights, 3 Feb 2011
After my 8 year old daughter got these as a gift for Christmas for her little bike, I thought they were fantastic for the price & bought a set for myself.
Now have a set attached to my helmet so I can be seen with the height advantage. Did struggle a little to get them attached through my helmet & was worried about them snapping when I attached them but had no problems and they did need to be stretched a fair bit.

The brightness is amazing for such a little light which I use in flash mode on the helmet, although prefer to use a Smart Lunar 35 on the bike with a Cateye TL-LD600 on the back so I am seen & can see where I am going.

There are 3 flash modes & full on. Either single flash then pause, double flash then pause or constant flash. Use mine on double flash as constant flash seems over the top given the brightness of these tiny lights.
Would recommend these as a get noticed light & a backup if your main lights fail.

NLT Gift and Award (Gift and Award Bible: New Living Translation-2)
NLT Gift and Award (Gift and Award Bible: New Living Translation-2)
by Tyndale House Publishers
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 22 Nov 2010
Use this bible as an everyday resource.
I bought it to see what I thought of the NLT version as I was struggling to understand a passage in the NIV version. Has been a great purchase, the passage I was struggling with became clear to me & I now take it to work everyday and don't worry about it getting damaged given the cost of replacement. Good quality paper which I use a highlighter on which does not bleed through which is a plus given the price. Jesus words are highlighted in red which my other bibles don't have.
Would recommend this bible to anyone wanting to try out the NLT version of the bible.

Avenir ACB925 Left Pannier - Black
Avenir ACB925 Left Pannier - Black
Price: 25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 1st pannier, 4 Aug 2010
This is the first pannier I have bought, been using it for the last 2 months and wish I had bought one before now.
Use it 3-4 times a week for cycling to work, good capacity, handy pockets for spare inner tube, tools, lights etc. with enough room in the main compartment for spare t-shirt, towel, sandwich box & large U lock with cable.
Handy built in rain cover & easy to attach to bike rack.
Swift delivery too.

Breville VTT006 Cream Stainless Steel 2 Slice Toaster
Breville VTT006 Cream Stainless Steel 2 Slice Toaster
Offered by C & C Shop
Price: 30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toaster, 15 July 2010
Was a which best buy & it is a great toaster. Very even toasting & easy to use. I would recommend it.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care Deep Clean 8000 Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Professional Care Deep Clean 8000 Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush in years, 20 Aug 2009
This is the best rechargeable tooth brush I have bought in years. After using it my teeth felt like I had had a scale and polish at the dentist. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2