Profile for Claire of Claireland > Reviews

Content by Claire of Clai...

Claire of Claireland (Midlands)

BHtrading Black Titanium Steel Earring Men's Punk Style Studs Earring
BHtrading Black Titanium Steel Earring Men's Punk Style Studs Earring

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality. The finish is noy asnit looks in ..., 1 Oct. 2015
Terrible quality. The finish is noy asnit looks in the phitos. The bag they came in probably cost more than the earrings. Very disappointed.

Prism of Light
Prism of Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with summer vibes, an astounding debut, 11 July 2015
This review is from: Prism of Light (Audio CD)
Stunning début album from a fiercely talented vocalist. There is something for everyone in this funky soul number. Epic tunes to dance around your garden to including title track 'Prism of Light' and 'Hold On!', also moving ballads like stunning beautiful 'My Song'.

The voice....oh the voice! So so hauntingly beautiful on all tracks. Beautifully arranged and produced.....buy buy buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Oct. 2013
A really informative read. Dispelled many myths surrounding breast feeding and formula feeding. Helped me feel more confident in my choices.`

It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?):  A Wicked Romance
It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?): A Wicked Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your normal chick -lit, 23 Aug. 2013
I was not expecting this book to be as gloriously witty and clever as it was.

I was properly laughing at loud and snorting my tea out of my nose at parts ...'M***e-Bus' anyone?

From the title and the cover I was expecting to be underwhelmed with an average chick-lit book. This was much more then that, am so please I picked I downloaded it (bargain price too!)

A really good read, I hope the author does more. I shall be recommending to friends.