Profile for mr daniel walker > Reviews

Content by mr daniel walker

mr daniel walker

NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX660 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars AMD Piledriver FX-6350 Gaming PC, 15 Jun 2014
I have just received and set up my new PC purchased through Amazon.co.uk. I used the online seller [...] who really stood out from the other sellers. The are a bespoke PC and component bundle specialist who absolutely care about the customer. They sttod out because they offered a much higher spec for the price i had in mind.
I read several reviews before deciding they were the right company for me. I purchased very well put together system which for the money i paid really was very good value.

I had decided i could only afford a quad core gaming rig as i had set my price at around £550, but for that i got a fast six core system with 8 Gb of fast RAM and a super over clocked GTX660 graphics card all in a very good looking Corsair gaming case.

The system came pre loaded with Windows 7 home premium which a lot of other companies were charging around £70 more.
Set up was super easy with just a few clicks i had it loaded for the first time. There was a nice set of bench mark programs installed so i could put my graphics card to test straight away. Microsoft security essentials also came as standard which meant i could on to the internet immediately.

All the retail packaging was included so i could really see i was getting what i had paid for. There was even a USB WIFI dongle which although wasn't needed for this system it came in handy to fit on my old one.
I've had it running for a couple of days now and it hasn't failed to please me yet. I've installed VLC player, microsoft office and it quickly picked up the drivers for my gaming keyboard and mouse.

Lastly I've just installed a very demanding game (Watch Dogs) which really asks for a very fast and powerful system to play.
Again after playing for a few hours it hasn't failed to make me smile with fast fluid game play at really high settings.
Thank you [...] for a fantastic system you have put together and thank you Amazon for a fast and easy purchase.

Highly recommended.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 11:12 AM BST