Profile for Mark Donohoe > Reviews

Content by Mark Donohoe

Mark Donohoe

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 10000mAh Portable Charger ?External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets ()

5.0 out of 5 stars Works so far, 18 Sept. 2012
I bought this for my iPhone 3GS and so far this battery has really come in handy when I've been at College and my phone is about to die (my phone's battery is really rubbish. I've also used it to charge other people's phones due to all the connectors that come with the battery.

York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set
York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2012
They are what they are advertised as. I don't really know how to review these apart from saying that everything was supplied and they do weigh how much they are supposed to. The actual weights themselves are held on by 2 plastic screw sort of things and manage to do the job fine at keeping the weights on

Corsair CML8GX3M2A1600C9B Vengeance Low Profile 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Blue
Offered by Electric Blush

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good RAM for such a good price, 7 May 2012
I paid around £30 for these 2 sticks of RAM and I'm glad I chose them. They fit perfectly under my Corsair A70 cooler and are appropriate for all my games and general day to day things.
Also VERY speedy delivery. Came around a day and a half after purchasing.

EDIT:Around 3 days after I had these my brother got a bit jealous and ordered these for his computer. We've had them for about 8 months now and they are still going strong. Great deal!

Akasa AK-CBPW05-30 SATA Power Splitter
Akasa AK-CBPW05-30 SATA Power Splitter
Offered by Vebox Direct Computing

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 7 May 2012
Bought this splitter as I managed to pick up a cheap HDD for £1 at a car boot sale but my PSU cables couldn't reach the HDD. I have now used this splitter to extend one of the PSU cables and it all works fine.

Came appropriately packaged and very speedy delivery as usual, Thank you.

The Campaigns of Alexander (Classics)
The Campaigns of Alexander (Classics)
by Arrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Super detailed book, 15 Oct. 2011
Bought this book as I was interested in Alexander's campaigns and wanted to find out more. Heard this book was perfect for the job and in my opinion it is.

The author has put in a lot of detail about all the important things you need to know and explains things in so much detail. This book is also translated really well.