Profile for Minardimatt > Reviews

Content by Minardimatt

Minardimatt "Matt :0)" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thermaltake E-Sports Challenger Pro Backlit Gaming Keyboard UK Layout
Thermaltake E-Sports Challenger Pro Backlit Gaming Keyboard UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars It is by far the best keyboard I have ever had, 26 Jun. 2015
I have had this keyboard for years. It is by far the best keyboard I have ever had. It has taken a pummelling with MMO's, FPS's and every conceivable type of game. It hasn't let me down once. The quality of the product is second to none. It came in the box in a cloth case, spare ASWD keys were also in a separate little cloth bag. All cabling is braided and it even has fans to plug in should you fingers get a bit sticky in the heat of summer! When this ol' gal gives in the ghost I won't consider any other keyboard apart from Thermaltake.

T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case
T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality is good, 14 Jan. 2015
It's a tight fit for my large AKG headphones but they do fit and as it's such a tight fit - they don't rattle about and get damaged. Quality is good too

Saitek Trust GM3200 Laser Mouse Blue
Saitek Trust GM3200 Laser Mouse Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, great longevity!, 13 July 2014
I have had this mouse for approximately 6 years, yes SIX years. I have had many many mice before this and I do a lot of gaming. This mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever had. It's changeable inner weights tailors it to each individual gaming style and is very easy to change dpi settings. It is very comfortable in your hand and is extremely accurate.
Occasionally I'll look at other mice half expecting my mouse to eventually give in the ghost, but after six years it's still going strong. For me improving on what it's given me over the past few years would be near on impossible so until it does break I'll stick with it. Great job by Saitek giving such a good mouse with such good longevity.

Lowepro Nova 160 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR - Chestnut Brown
Lowepro Nova 160 AW All Weather Shoulder Bag for Digital SLR - Chestnut Brown
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good camera bag, 21 Jun. 2014
Now you aren't going to use this to put your flip flops in and it's not going to award you points for style. However as a decent DSLR bag it scores. It has many many pockets you can stuff things, it seems good quality which you'd expect from this brand, plus I got it at a good price and as anyone who knows me will tell you 'Cheapness is my weakness'. If you're wanting a good quality bag for your DSLR and want room enough for a lense or two plus your filters, SD cards batteries etc you can't go far wrong with this bag.

niceEshop(TM) Hard Plastic Case Holder Storage Box For AA / AAA Battery -Green
niceEshop(TM) Hard Plastic Case Holder Storage Box For AA / AAA Battery -Green
Offered by Cosy-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Jun. 2014
It's not exciting, it's not going to make you a cup of tea, run down the shops and buy you a paper, nor will it allow you to meet the girl of your dreams. However it does hold batteries remarkably well and the material used is good, so now your batteries are sorted you can now concentrate on any of the above!

Recover
Recover

5.0 out of 5 stars Good third album, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Recover (MP3 Download)
Building off the last two albums which were extremely good, this album does not disappoint. How this band isn't bigger than what it is, is simply one of life's little mysteries.
In the vein of Evanescence, Within Temptation and We are the fallen anyone who likes any of these bands should love Armonight. Give it a go!

EXTREME 2900 mAh AA Rechargeable batteries 8 pack
EXTREME 2900 mAh AA Rechargeable batteries 8 pack
Offered by Talk Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Always good, 29 Nov. 2013
Been using this brand of battery for years now. They have never let me down, or run out of charge when I least expected it. In fact the reason why I bought these this time was because I wanted MORE of them!! Very good battery. I use mine in bike lights and my digital camera.

Speedlink XEOX Pro Analog Gamepad with USB Connector - Black
Speedlink XEOX Pro Analog Gamepad with USB Connector - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off because it's not the 'official' microsoft controller, 29 Nov. 2013
Yeah, yeah, I know how this works. I felt exactly the same when umming and ahhhing over buying a controller for my PC.
You want to give an unofficial controller a go but have been let down sooo many times before by poor controllers that lack both quality and substance. Poor controllers that don't recognise your games, hurt your hands when playing or are so complicated to get to work you give up and it goes in the 'dust pile' for the rest of eternity. So I very nearly bought the official one. The only reason that made my buy this was the reviews, the cost, and the fact that I'll do anything to try and stem the amount of money I give to those money hungry people at Microsoft.
When the controller arrived it was packaged well in a nice box. Upon handling the controller it has a really nice rubberized outer which is very comfortable on the hands. The quality of it is impressive, it's chunky and the materials used are very good. Once you've installed the software it really is as simple as plugging it in and playing, I couldn't believe it. Apparently the button on the back you can use to make it compatible with older games but I haven't tried older games yet.
Best thing is it IS'NT wireless. I know some people like wireless but this controller is never going to insist on being recharged or the battery inside slowly becoming less effective of holding a charge as it gets older. This is something that really gets my goat on Playstation 3, which I now keep the controller plugged in all the time anyway so I don't have to worry about it running out of juice.
Don't be scared of buying this controller, it even has vibration on it as well like the official one. It is a very good piece of kit.

300 ML NIKWAX TENT AND GEAR SOLARPROOF - SPRAY ON WATERPROOFING AND UV BLOCKER - RENEWS WATER REPELLENCY OF TENTS AND WEATHERPROOF FABRICS - REDUCES COLOR FADE - SIMPLE SPRAY APPLICATION - PROTECTS AGAINST UV DEGRADITION - IDEAL FOR TENTS, AWNINGS, MARQUEES, PANNIERS, RUCKSACKS AND CAMERA BAGS (PACK OF 2)
Offered by Eastern Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, does the job, 25 July 2013
The price wasn't bad for this product. It was well packaged as expected and arrived very quickly. I put the tent up in the garden and put lashings of the stuff on it and rubbed off the excess. It dried really quickly and just as well because the very next day after I'd packed the tent away it poured with rain.
I haven't yet tried the product in the rain but with the forecast getting worse with the weather it's only a matter of time. I have however used it on my shoes and the water just runs off, so seems good!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 19 July 2013
Haven't given a it a 5 star rating as I've only used it for a little while. However it was easy to fit, seems good quality and is much larger than the picture portrays, Bought two so I can use one whilst washing the other. Suction of the vacuum is not impaired, if anything it's better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3