Profile for Kbrad04 > Reviews

Content by Kbrad04

Kbrad04

Ambassador Packing Carton Double Wall Strong Flat-packed 457x305x305mm Ref SC-64 [Pack of 15]
Price: 18.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boxes, 25 April 2014
Solid moving boxes. You have to tape them shut, they don't fold into place. Good size - any bigger and you'd fill them too heavy to move. I read a lot if reviews about different box sizes and wall options - glad I chose these. I bought 2 packs for our 3 bed house move and it was just right.

Liberty House Children's Purple Table and Chairs (2 Pieces)
Liberty House Children's Purple Table and Chairs (2 Pieces)
Price: 56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent children's play table, 25 April 2014
A fantastic buy. My 18 month old loves having her own place to sit and play. The table has lots of uses - small picnic table, colouring table, Lego table when you flip the tabletop over, and also a place for sand/water play. Just the right height for little ones to feel like they have their own space. The chairs are sturdy, but light enough my daughter can push around, which she thoroughly enjoys. Wish I'd bought it earlier!

Jiffy Bubble Film Protective Packaging 10mm Bubbles Roll 500mmx10m Ref BROC37962
Offered by PolyPostalBags
Price: 2.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin but does the job, 25 April 2014
It's thin bubble wrap, but did the trick for our house move. I only ordered one, which was a mistake as you go through 10m more quickly than you think! Get 2 or 3, seriously.

The Original Christmas Classics [DVD]
The Original Christmas Classics [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arthur Rankin Jnr
Price: 8.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the classics, 29 Dec 2011
I grew up with these films as part of my Christmas tradition in the US. So pleased to find them in the right region here in the UK. Merry Christmas!!