Profile for purplegoffer > Reviews

Content by purplegoffer

purplegoffer (Malvern, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Goth Girl: and the Ghost of a Mouse (Goth Girl 1)
Goth Girl: and the Ghost of a Mouse (Goth Girl 1)
by Chris Riddell
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 17 Mar 2014
Ok, I cannot comment on the content of this book. It has just arrived and it is so beautiful I don't want to open it to disturb the lovely binding.
I will come back with a proper review when I have read the book.
It is books like these that make you realise that e-books are not the only way to enjoy reading.
PS the lovely cover is disfigured by a Costa Awards label. I do not want that!

Hell Bunny 50's Vera Polka Dot Dress Purple - Size 8 (S)
Hell Bunny 50's Vera Polka Dot Dress Purple - Size 8 (S)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Aug 2013
I loved this dress. Bought for my daughter to wear as bridesmaid for a friend. The dresses looked amazing, they are really good value. It washes well and does not need ironing.

The Baker [DVD]
The Baker [DVD]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis
Offered by RCDiscs.
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Baker [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant film, if you like a good laugh along the lines of Hot Fuzz, this is for you.
Filmed in some beautiful countryside.
Sit back, suspend belief and enjoy it!

No.1825 Kenham Automatic Gate Catch 1 Each ZINC PLATED
No.1825 Kenham Automatic Gate Catch 1 Each ZINC PLATED
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it is supposed to, Top Product, 31 Aug 2013
Got this for my Mum who uses a mobility scooter. It allows her to push open the gate without getting off the scooter. Also the gate will close behind her. Win, win for us.
NB just make sure the distance between the spring and the catch is right other wise it will not spring properly, but it is easy to adjust with the slider slot on the gate plate.
Top Product

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 Aug 2013
Fits like a glove, very smart and the colour makes it easy to spot amongst al the other rubbish on the coffee table.

Quaker Yellow Corn Meal 680 g (Pack of 3)
Quaker Yellow Corn Meal 680 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 31 Aug 2013
Thought I would like to try the ubiquitous American Corn Bread.
I was surprised how easy it is. Went down a storm with dinner. We now have "gravy cake" as an alternative to rice,pasta etc.

Bestway 12 Ft Steel Frame Pool Set - Blue, 366 x 122cm
Bestway 12 Ft Steel Frame Pool Set - Blue, 366 x 122cm
Offered by Casa Gaspar

3.0 out of 5 stars Really difficult to review this product, 31 Aug 2013
Unwrapped and assembled this looked absolutely super. the blue liner appears very tough and the frameworks seems substantial enough to cope with the volume of water.
Unfortunately as soon as it was filled we discovered a leak, right at the bottom near one of the sewn rope channels. It looked as though the plastic had been folded and squashed possibly causing a small crack. It was impossible to mend, not only that, this was a new pool we wanted it to be perfect.
As a result I am not sure how to grade the pool.
We were awarded a full refund so full marks to Amazon:)

American Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy Barbeque Sauce 510g
American Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy Barbeque Sauce 510g
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 31 Aug 2013
Have been using it as an additive in various dishes and everyone likes it. Personally I would prefer something a bit spicier so I am looking for another to try.

Huaxia Datacom Deluxe Red 3-Part Hard/Skin Case Cover For Ipod Touch 4 4G 4Th Gen Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Offered by COZYSWAN
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says in the ad, 5 May 2013
This was a very cheap cover for my brand new ipod, with a BOGOFF. Arrived very fast and well packed. Being a bit challenged a found the lack of instructions a bit of a drawback, but once I decided to "go for it" everything was fine. The inner black case is a very tight fit, then you have to pull the rubber shell over, poking the little bits into various holes. With a bit of fiddling it was done, I have very arthriticky fingers. It came with spare screen savers but did not need them, also with a wand which I have not had need to use yet.
For the money and excellent purchase.

Large Elegant Trellis Design 100% Rubber Outside Doormat 45x75cm
Large Elegant Trellis Design 100% Rubber Outside Doormat 45x75cm
Offered by doormatsonline 24/7
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and does the job, 9 April 2013
Reasonably priced, looks a bit smarter than the usual rubber mat. Does the job effectively and is easy to clean off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6