Profile for B. Keeping > Reviews

Content by B. Keeping

B. Keeping (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Right Here, Right Now
Right Here, Right Now

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly less than the sum of its parts., 8 Feb. 2015
Giorgio and Kylie together is quite an event. Both iconic when at their best but not always as hot on the quality control as you'd hope. This is good but not great - not the musical event one might have hoped for but catchy nonetheless. Whilst the production is as polished as you'd expect and the synths are present and correct, the vocal is a tad shrill on the chorus and the song is not a classic. Glad I bought it but I doubt t will stand the test of time as some of their other tracks have done.

Alchemy - Double Layers Skull Beanie W/ Stone
Alchemy - Double Layers Skull Beanie W/ Stone
Offered by Maestros_Vault

5.0 out of 5 stars Beanie of my dreams., 27 Nov. 2014
Looks great, fits great, I love it. I dream of Beanie!

MiniSun 20w BC B22 Energy Saving Large Globe Light Bulb - 3000K
MiniSun 20w BC B22 Energy Saving Large Globe Light Bulb - 3000K
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars This is excellent. Great light., 27 Nov. 2014
This is excellent. Great bright, white light and no slow warm-up time. Infinitely superior to the old 100watt globe bulbs I used before the dawn of Energy-Savers.

20 Colour Changing LED Halloween Bat Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
20 Colour Changing LED Halloween Bat Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars They look great and I've maintained my status as the Uncle who ..., 27 Nov. 2014
I bought 4 sets of these as Halloween gifts for myself and my 3 of my nieces. Big hit! They look great and I've maintained my status as the Uncle who gives the coolest gifts.

Yankee Candle - Joy Votive Holder
Yankee Candle - Joy Votive Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2014
Bought for a friend called Joy - she loves it and it looks beautiful with a candle in it.

Yankee Candle - 15x Votive Samplers From Our Range Of Yankee Candle Scents
Yankee Candle - 15x Votive Samplers From Our Range Of Yankee Candle Scents
Offered by MIK funshopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great smell, what's not to like?, 27 Nov. 2014
I've bought four lots of these candles now and will doubtless buy more. The scents are really lovely without being overwhelming. The packaging may be basic but the candles themselves look fine so it really doesn't matter - I don't buy them for the box. Even unlit they fragrance my flat. I've read some quibbles about them not always burning well. They need to be placed in a proper votive candle holder and kept away from drafts. As they get lower, tend to them if need be by folding the soft wax around the edges in towards the flame. (Carefully!). This will extend their life, I get a good 12 hours or more out of each one with minimum effort. Given the burn time, number of different scents and the price charged they are much better value than scented candles by the likes of Glade (which give me hay fever), Air Wick and Febreze and they smell far superior. I also like the fact that each set of 15 is chosen at random so there are always new scents to savour. Another hint - there's bound to be some unburned wax. Buy some wicks on here, save up the leftover wax and make new candles with them.

I Feel Love: The Collection
I Feel Love: The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Bella Donna, 21 Dec. 2013
I miss Ms. Summer - she was a part of my youth and if the megamix of I Feel Love isn't played at my funeral and it turns out there IS an after-life then I'll be a-haunting big time. Just saying. The collection is basically her career at Casablanca plus 2 tracks. The lack of tracks like She Works Hard For The money, Dinner With Gershwin, Love Is In Control and State of Independence is a shame. And no tracks from The Wanderer at all! And where's Carry On? Nonetheless, if you want Donna - The Casablanca years, this is the one for now.

Plush Soft Bat 31cm
Plush Soft Bat 31cm
Offered by Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my Great Niece, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Plush Soft Bat 31cm (Toy)
Well I'm a spooky kind of Gr-uncle! It's really lovely and will watch over her well, I have no doubt.

A Bridge Over You (Radio Edit)
A Bridge Over You (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it to help preserve our NHS, 21 Dec. 2013
Beautifully sung and arranged. I'll be honest, I'm more of a dance and indie fan but the cause is crucial and the song is rather lovely.

LEOPARD SKIN 2oz GOLD TOBACCO TIN,BACCY TIN,PILL TIN,FISHING TIN,SEWING TIN
LEOPARD SKIN 2oz GOLD TOBACCO TIN,BACCY TIN,PILL TIN,FISHING TIN,SEWING TIN
Offered by BAMBOOZLED

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to see the baccy tin survives, 16 Nov. 2013
Good quality, nice design. Bought as a present, may buy one for myself. If only there were some decent skull or bat designs out there...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4