Profile for Fi.Wiltshire > Reviews

Fi.Wiltshire

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and simple, 28 Aug. 2013
My first nose ring and I am really pleased with the appearance. A little tight so I tried to loosen it and now it is bent out of shape and falls out easily.

Sterling Silver Swarovski Crystal Nose Stud. Jet Black 2.5mm round gem. TDi-ST3 single stud
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 28 Aug. 2013
I mainly think its my fault - not really sure how to bend it! and its too long when it is straight. A nice simple design though.

Jewellery Sleuth BioFlex Flat Top Nose Retainer - Hide Your Piercing Perfectly - 0.8mm - Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't really go wrong, 28 Aug. 2013
Fits the job! a retainer is a retainer - make sure you check the diameter - I definitely got a size too small!

I Am Sherlocked Sherlock Holmes T shirt Mens Unisex & Ladies skinny fit (medium skinny)

3.0 out of 5 stars problem with sizing, 28 Aug. 2013
Still a great looking t shirt for sherlock fans! Though 'medium' was a bit vague and I found it too wide and too short - definitely not the traditional woman's cut.

Skater Belted Stretch Waist Plain Flippy Flared Short Skirt Burgundy Womens Size 10
Offered by Admire Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 28 Aug. 2013
Lovely looking skirt, material was not how I expected though, much heavier and thicker. plus it easily frayed in the wash

Wisdom, Madness and Folly: The Making of a Psychiatrist
Wisdom, Madness and Folly: The Making of a Psychiatrist
by R. D. Laing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 30 April 2013
Would recommend for A Level psychology students, as Laing is covered when studying schizophrenia and his methods in particular are interesting.

Dog Kennel Large 21262- Easipet
Dog Kennel Large 21262- Easipet
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 30 April 2013
This was a great buy, had it for a few months now and still standing! Though the dog has chewed a few panels off. Wouldn't rely on the slot that separates the kennel either, its quite flimsy.

Fight Club
Fight Club
by Chuck Palahniuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Fight Club (Paperback)
This book is so gripping, I found that after reading this book a few times I've become so aware of others conformity to society, I've learnt so much from this book. If you've watched the film first don't hesitate to buy this book, there is so much detail and much more dark humour, which I love. Recommend this book to anyone at all, hopefully it will open up more eyes as it has done mine..

Fight Club - 2 Disc Edition
Fight Club - 2 Disc Edition
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Film Ever!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Fight Club - 2 Disc Edition (DVD)
This is film is so thought provoking, any sort of explanation wouldn't do it justice.. you're just going to have to buy it and watch it! I must of watched this around 30 times and the dvd itself still works perfectly. If I were to criticise anything, special features are mainly based on special effects and a few tweaks they made in the film, not on the characters themselves, which I would of prefered. I find I can relate to the narrator so much in the beggining it just draws you in. Amazing acting, unique storyline.. Definately not your average fighting film.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 30 April 2013
I have had more than one wear out of this cat suit, brilliant costume for parties, everyone always loves it! I found it very tight across the chest and back though the sleeves are quite.. sleeve looking? I thought it would be tighter. Legs were particularly short and have to wear boot type heels to cover my ankles. On the first wear it ripped up the back seam which was a disaster! But easily repairable with a sowing machine. Sticking around this zip is starting to come loose too. Also its impossible to sit down in it, for fear of ripping it again. Despite all this, I would definately recommend this product for the price as you can easily do a repair job if it does rip and it looks amazing when on.. easily hides my stomach which is perfect. Overall, great look but uncomfortable to wear. Delivery is super fast too.

Page: 1 | 2