ARRAY(0xa7210804)

HEIRLOOM FLINT CORN - BLUE HOPI - 20 SEEDS - ORGANIC
Offered by Premier Seeds Direct Ltd
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grower, 14 April 2014
These seeds germinated really quickly and are growing away nicely at the moment in some potting compost. Will plant out in around a month's time (may). Got about twenty seeds in the pack which is not bad considering how many cobs I will get off each plant.

Tacwise Z1-140 Staple Gun. Staple Gun Tacker
Tacwise Z1-140 Staple Gun. Staple Gun Tacker
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Done well so far, 14 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ive used this to attach plastic sheeting to a wooden pallet that I made into a strawberry planter - it handled the wood very well and didn't feel like it was struggling. Each press gave me a perfect staple so there weren't any wasted with misfires etc. Good quality, works well.

Philips AVENT Natural Newborn Starter Set SCD290/01
Philips AVENT Natural Newborn Starter Set SCD290/01
Price: 18.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite, 30 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Weve used the Avent range for both of our children, and continue to use it for our nephew who stays with us fairly often. The bottles in this pack are just right, good sizes and clearly marked so you know how much milk is going into them. The smaller bottles are handy for younger babies that don't drink as much.

The teats are nice and firm, and don't collapse in on themselves like some cheaper brands do. The bottle brush is useful and does its job well, but to be honest we don't use the dummy so I can't really comment on it.

The next time we need some bottles for our nephew we will definitely stick with this brand.

McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
McAfee Total Protection 2014 - 3 User - 1 Year (PC)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars seems to be quite good, 20 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm not a technical expert, so I have to take it on trust that this total protection does what it says. We haven't had any viruses since installing this so it must be doing something right!

The scan takes a while to perform, but that is due to the amount of files on my computer. Also, it was easy enough to install.

Would recommend as like I said it seems to be working.

Weetos Meteors 375 g (Pack of 4)
Weetos Meteors 375 g (Pack of 4)
Price: 8.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Very chocolaty, 20 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We loved how these changed the flavour fo the milk and made it taste like cold hot chocolate, also the cereal is very chocolaty in taste. I particularily liked the planets, little round balls which were very sweet. Will be buying these again and would recommend to those who like chocolate cereals.

Farming Manager (PC DVD)
Farming Manager (PC DVD)
Offered by IDSS
Price: 3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be a lot better, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Farming Manager (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's not a bad game, for a couple of hours. Ater that it gets a bit samey samey, everything is easily unlocked and bought for the farm, and there isn't a huge amout of choice of crops or animals so its easy to become bored with it. If it was an iphone game I would be more impressed, but for a standalone computer game I expect a lot more functions.

Also, every time I try to repair a farm vehicle, the game crashes.

Not bad for passing a little bit of time, but don't expect a life changing epic like Oblivion, there isn't that much to the game.

Weetabix Chocolate Biscuits 12 (Pack of 5)
Weetabix Chocolate Biscuits 12 (Pack of 5)
Price: 8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars tastes great, the kids enjoy it but high in sugar, 13 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Looks can be decieving, so can the writing on packaging. Low in salt, they proudly boast, but what they don't boast about is the sugar content - some 17 and a bit grammes. However, like all things, if eaten as part of a balanced diet (a small part) then that much sugar every now and again shouldn't finish you off, but i would be wary about letting my kids have free reign with the box - I will be supervising how often they have these.

My kids love these, especially the way the milk goes chocolatey. Kids!

Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation 50 Natural
Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation 50 Natural
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 13 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
i got this for my wife, so have asked her a few questions about it in order to write some sort of review. She said that she really did not need to apply much to her almost albino white skin (her hair is "african sunset" (ginger)) for it to be noticeable. Also, that it wasn't as greasy as some foundations can feel and that it was easy to clean off at the end of the day. She and I both agree it is a bit procey though and that there are cheaper alternatives out there which are as good.

Centrum Pregnancy Care Tablets Pack of 30
Centrum Pregnancy Care Tablets Pack of 30
Price: 2.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 13 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
i bought these for my sister in law who is just about to make me an uncle! She reports that they didn't give her heartburn or make her wee excessively like some supplements can. most importantly though, the tablets have got the right amount of folic acid in them that is recommended for pregnant ladies to allow the baby to develop correctly. What I will say though is that I wouldn't have liked to have paid the full price for them, so get them while they are almost half price rather than five pounds odd normal price.

Breeding Ground
Breeding Ground
by Shaun Hutson

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Breeding Ground (Paperback)
I really didn't enjoy this book and only read it to see if it would be any better than the predecessor, SLugs, which it follows on from. It's very cliched and wasnt gripping or truly frightening like so many of Hutson's are.

Would only recommend to those who have a burning desire to read every book Hutson has ever written.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18