Profile for MTF > Reviews

Grunwerg Butter Knife
Offered by Everyday Electrics
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice wee butter knife, 13 July 2014
Very nice wee butter knife.Small and compact but ideal for serving butter to guests who come to stay instead of resorting to the cheese knives or anything at hand!!!

Diana New Womens Faux Leather Biker Gold or Metal Button Zip Crop Ladies Jacket Coat
Price: 34.96 - 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 July 2014
This arrived promptly and was well packaged and presented. I have two genuine leather jackets and one faux leather. I fancied a black one but didn't want to pay a lot of money so thought I would chance this based on positive reviews. I am very impressed! It looks good..not cheap and tacky. I ordered a 14 based on reviews ...I am normally a 12 and pleased I did but it is generous so could have maybe got away with the size 12. It is stylish and for the price I consider it a good buy

Patient Safety and Managing Risk in Nursing (Transforming Nursing Practice Series)
by Melanie Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars It is good to see that the check list approach of the ..., 10 July 2014
Human Factors in patient safety: A long overdue commonsense approach to healthcare which should have been implemented a long time ago. It is good to see that the check list approach of the aviation industry is at long last having an impact on healthcare delivery.

Landon Tyler 25 cm Hammered Effect Vase
Landon Tyler 25 cm Hammered Effect Vase

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, 15 Jan 2014
This vase was delivered promptly, packaged extremely well and looks more expensive than it was. I have seen many sim ilar vases for far more money and as home accessories tend to be changed frequently ( my husband thinks I used to be a genie in a previous life!!!!!) it is a good price to pay for a nice product.

Homescapes - Leather Hemp - Runner - Brown - 66x200cm - Recycled - Eco Friendly - 100% Natural rug - Hall Runner

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely rug, 15 Jan 2014
This runner was for my hall and it is very good quality, rustic and hard wearing. Very good value for the price. Looks expensive chic and delivered in a flash.

24 Piece Mambo Cutlery Set
24 Piece Mambo Cutlery Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 8 Jan 2014
We like this set as it is used every day but looks classy and washes well. A little more up market than your usual supermarket / store products.

The World Atlas of Wine, 7th Edition
The World Atlas of Wine, 7th Edition
by Hugh Johnson
Price: 26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Readable, 8 Jan 2014
This is a nice book for a coffee table but is also readable! I have other guides which quite frankly are more suited to buyers. I am interested in wine and wine tasting is a hobby and social event!!! This is a good book to inform you without boring you!

Completing Your Qualitative Dissertation: A Road Map From Beginning to End
Completing Your Qualitative Dissertation: A Road Map From Beginning to End
by Linda D. (Dale) Bloomberg
Price: 29.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Good readable book, 8 Jan 2014
I am in the process of submitting a proposal for my doctorate. Recommended by a colleague. Useful and readable guide.

Vintage Style Distressed Metal T.Revere Gt Dover Street London Cream and Brown Wall clock with Rounded Edge Detail
Offered by houseware-online
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking rustic clock, 8 Jan 2014
Arrived very quickly. Looks expensive. Though metal, looks like rustic wood. We mounted using wire as we wanted to use the existing nail on the wall and this has two corner fixing brackets. Worked well. Would recommend.

Modern Chrome New York Skyline Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Modern Chrome New York Skyline Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 2 Nov 2013
This does not look as good as it does in the photograph.I bought it for my son's room. It came flat packed and when put together looks cheap, flimsy, poor quality and quite honestly I put it straight in the bin and bought something else. There is no way I would hang this up in any room. Very disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2