Profile for MTF > Reviews

Black Net Fascinator Hat Veil - Wedding Ascot Races Hair Accessories Clip
Black Net Fascinator Hat Veil - Wedding Ascot Races Hair Accessories Clip
Offered by Caprilite

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Sep 2014
It appears to be large on the photo giving the impression of a large hat with fuller head coverage. However when it arrived it is more of a side comb. Non the less it is a nice head piece if your head isn't too big and considering I have looked at alternitives to hire for a forthcoming event and have tried many hats / fascinators on starting at £75, I believe it is good value. I am no hat expert but I do like quality and comments from friends and colleagues are that it looks the business so I recommend.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased I didn't pay more, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Audio CD)
I got a copy for a friend for her birthday for one pound as I realised the 'sensation' around this book. I am pleased I didn't pay more. I thumbed through the pages to find the 'naughty bits' out of curiosity to read for myself and immediately realised I could have imagined and written better myself!!!! Pleased I passed it on!!!!!

Grunwerg Butter Knife
Grunwerg Butter Knife
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice wee butter knife, 13 July 2014
Very nice wee butter knife.Small and compact but ideal for serving butter to guests who come to stay instead of resorting to the cheese knives or anything at hand!!!

Diana New Womens Faux Leather Biker Gold or Metal Button Zip Crop Ladies Jacket Coat
Price: £32.99 - £42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 July 2014
This arrived promptly and was well packaged and presented. I have two genuine leather jackets and one faux leather. I fancied a black one but didn't want to pay a lot of money so thought I would chance this based on positive reviews. I am very impressed! It looks good..not cheap and tacky. I ordered a 14 based on reviews ...I am normally a 12 and pleased I did but it is generous so could have maybe got away with the size 12. It is stylish and for the price I consider it a good buy

Patient Safety and Managing Risk in Nursing (Transforming Nursing Practice Series)
by Melanie Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars It is good to see that the check list approach of the ..., 10 July 2014
Human Factors in patient safety: A long overdue commonsense approach to healthcare which should have been implemented a long time ago. It is good to see that the check list approach of the aviation industry is at long last having an impact on healthcare delivery.

Landon Tyler 25 cm Hammered Effect Vase
Landon Tyler 25 cm Hammered Effect Vase

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for price, 15 Jan 2014
This vase was delivered promptly, packaged extremely well and looks more expensive than it was. I have seen many sim ilar vases for far more money and as home accessories tend to be changed frequently ( my husband thinks I used to be a genie in a previous life!!!!!) it is a good price to pay for a nice product.

Homescapes - Leather Hemp - Runner - Brown - 66x200cm - Recycled - Eco Friendly - 100% Natural rug - Hall Runner
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely rug, 15 Jan 2014
This runner was for my hall and it is very good quality, rustic and hard wearing. Very good value for the price. Looks expensive chic and delivered in a flash.

24 Piece Mambo Cutlery Set
24 Piece Mambo Cutlery Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 8 Jan 2014
We like this set as it is used every day but looks classy and washes well. A little more up market than your usual supermarket / store products.

The World Atlas of Wine, 7th Edition
The World Atlas of Wine, 7th Edition
by Hugh Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Readable, 8 Jan 2014
This is a nice book for a coffee table but is also readable! I have other guides which quite frankly are more suited to buyers. I am interested in wine and wine tasting is a hobby and social event!!! This is a good book to inform you without boring you!

Completing Your Qualitative Dissertation: A Road Map From Beginning to End
Completing Your Qualitative Dissertation: A Road Map From Beginning to End
by Linda D. (Dale) Bloomberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good readable book, 8 Jan 2014
I am in the process of submitting a proposal for my doctorate. Recommended by a colleague. Useful and readable guide.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3