Profile for EnglishMiss > Reviews

6mm Small Craft Glue Dots - x300 Per Roll
6mm Small Craft Glue Dots - x300 Per Roll
Offered by packagingwarehousedirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 10 Sep 2014
Rather disappointed with these. The size is given, but they ARE miniscule, and don't appear that big to me. Plus quite a few have been wasted because they seem to fold in on themselves.

Whitefurze Plastic Large Cat Litter Tray (From 4 Colours) (Teal / Turquoise)
Whitefurze Plastic Large Cat Litter Tray (From 4 Colours) (Teal / Turquoise)
Offered by FINE STAR

4.0 out of 5 stars UK made - UK quality !, 26 July 2014
A really nice colour - as shown in the illustration. Very sturdy and MADE IN THE U.K. !. I will always choose products made her, if at all possible, even if I have to pay a little more for them - they are by far better made, and of better quality. This was NOT that much more expensive than brands made in China actually but is much better quality - PLEASE buy British made stuff whenever possible, people !!!

The Princess and the Pea (Flip-Up Fairy Tales)
The Princess and the Pea (Flip-Up Fairy Tales)
by Jess Stockham

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of flaps !, 26 July 2014
Another classic fairy tale, retold for the modern world. I was not that keen on the illustrations, to be honest, but I do like the story as I'm a bit sensitive like this Princess !. My grand - daughter's main interest is in the flaps, which always go down well with her !

Nips 25 x 33 x 18.5cm A4 Office Multi Purpose Box - Multi-Coloured (Pack of 2)
Nips 25 x 33 x 18.5cm A4 Office Multi Purpose Box - Multi-Coloured (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Boxing clever, 26 July 2014
Nice, quite sturdy boxes though actually,mine don't have any great weight in them. There were plenty of nice designs to choose from, something to cater for all tastes - and they were easy to make, with the lids fitting well ( not always the case, I'm afraid ) These were offered at a good price and I am more than happy with them.

The Elves and the Shoemaker (Flip-Up Fairy Tales)
The Elves and the Shoemaker (Flip-Up Fairy Tales)
by Alison Edgson

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic story, 26 July 2014
Bought for my youngest grand - daughter, who loves books, especially if they have flaps. I have always loved this fairy story and as a child had a version which I remember ( perhaps wrongly ! ) had such beautiful illustrations that they were like mini works of art - this version is a modern one, and this is reflected in the illustrations, although they are pleasant enough. My grand - daughter really likes this book, and we often read it once, then again, and again and ....

Travel Essentials Anti Bacterial Paper Soap (30 Sheets)
Travel Essentials Anti Bacterial Paper Soap (30 Sheets)
Offered by My Swift

4.0 out of 5 stars Discreet and handy., 26 July 2014
Handy to have in your pocket or handbag to use instead of public toilet hand washes, or no - water gels which can be very drying for some people. The little container keeps the soap leaves clean and tidy. A good price for a handy little product.

If the Paintings Could Talk (National Gallery London)
If the Paintings Could Talk (National Gallery London)
by Michael Wilson

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift for an Art fan, 26 July 2014
The recipient was very pleased with this - and it has some lovely illustrations. I hadn't realised that some artists often put hidden " messages " in their works ( Holbein with the Thomas Moore family portrait is one ) and I didn't check through this book to see if that was the case here, but this looked a lovely book for an Art fan and I bought it on that basis. Must admit I hadn't heard of all the artists in this book, but I don't profess to be an Art fan. A good price for a lovely book.

Marvel Heroes Sticker Book
Marvel Heroes Sticker Book

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 26 July 2014
Was very well received by my grandson who is keen on Marvel Heroes, well at the minute anyway !. LOTS of nice stickers and stuff to keep him amused - some I'd not heard of, and I used to be a big comic book fan !. Good value and a really nice item.

Paper Soap - for Travel or Camping
Paper Soap - for Travel or Camping

4.0 out of 5 stars Take it with you..., 26 July 2014
As the item description says, paper soap, which will come in handy in lots of situations. Bought for somebody who finds hand washes and gels too harsh on her skin. Seems to be fine for her, and the little container is small to fit in handbags, even a pocket.

Masterplug Standard 15 Metre Extension Cable Reel
Masterplug Standard 15 Metre Extension Cable Reel
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Extends your phone lead..., 26 July 2014
I bought this in error, thinking it was an extension lead with plugs, whereas it is to extend your phone line - but I am sure it will come in handy. A good price, from a known company, and seems well made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20