Profile for StudentNurse > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Samsung Galaxy S4 Extra Battery Kit - White
Samsung Galaxy S4 Extra Battery Kit - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Feb 2014
Bought this as my original s4 battery swelled and the replacement centre was over 30miles away. I now use it as my main battery and my phone is completely fixed. Lasts ages, no more freezing, and no swelling after a month. Great battery, would be good as spare or replacement.

Swees® New Premium Flip S View PU Leather Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 Siv I9500 + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 18 Feb 2014
Nice case, looks really good on the phone. Works well, locks/unlocks screen. Only problem is that it's not overly protective. I dropped my phone, the case came straight off and the screen is now smashed a bit. It's very thin and the case replaces the back of your phone.

Homedics Mini Turbo Cordless Sport Vibration Massage
Homedics Mini Turbo Cordless Sport Vibration Massage

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing, 13 Nov 2013
Do not rate this product at all. It was really noisy, slipped out of place, it's quite bulky.... And it didn't really help my sore back at all as it literally just vibrates.

Le Premium® Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace Heart Shaped SWAROVSKI Peridot Green Crystals
Offered by Le Premium

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Nov 2013
This product was excellent value for money. So pretty, sparkly and the chain was really different. Often with cheaper necklaces the chain tends to look very cheap but this was really nice. Went down a treat as a good luck gift.

Pink Tourniquet Quick and Slow Release
Pink Tourniquet Quick and Slow Release
Offered by ICE Medical

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute somebody pinched it!, 13 Nov 2013
I was so pleased in work with my new tourniquet, great colour, good product. Didn't seem to lose its tightness as some do but I didn't have it long as somebody pinched it!

Mens Star Wars Storm Trooper Lounge Pants (Small)
Mens Star Wars Storm Trooper Lounge Pants (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Nov 2013
Bought these as a gift and they seem to be good quality. I am sure he will love the design too.

Umbra Jewellery Holder Ring Holder Giraffe - Zoola Chrome Silver
Umbra Jewellery Holder Ring Holder Giraffe - Zoola Chrome Silver
Offered by CONTEMPORARY HOME

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 13 Nov 2013
Nice product, fairly small so not really an "ornament"but very cute with a nice detailed face and useful too! I thought the description said it has scratch proof feet.... They are just metal like the rest of the product with no pads or anything but they are smooth so I assume they won't scratch.

God made us Best Friends Gift Shabby Chic Hand finished Wooden Heart Plaque Engraved Text
Offered by Pink Rose Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 13 Nov 2013
Loved this as soon as I saw it. Such a perfect quote for my best friend and I who loves quaint little things and I think this will be perfect in her room.

Small Miniature Mini Clock - Black Digital SLR Camera Design
Small Miniature Mini Clock - Black Digital SLR Camera Design
Offered by the bay tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for a photographer, 13 Nov 2013
Bought this for a Christmas present and it is great. Fairly weighty with a high quality finish. I'm very impressed with it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 1:39 PM GMT

Miniature Clock -Black & White Grand Piano in a Personalised Box FREE ENGRAVING
Miniature Clock -Black & White Grand Piano in a Personalised Box FREE ENGRAVING
Offered by Etailers Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 13 Nov 2013
Product is exactly as pictured. Absolutely lovely. Quite weighty and nicely made makes it seem more expensive. Ideal gift. Free engraving on the gift box made for a nice personalised touch for the gift where I requested a quote from a song.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3