Profile for Backrow > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Oregon Scientific New Next Generation Weather Station BAR816HG
Oregon Scientific New Next Generation Weather Station BAR816HG

5.0 out of 5 stars W(h)eather or Not., 18 Jan 2014
Being of the older generation it took me a short while to get my head round the instruction booklet but I got there in the end. It is a worthwhile product and worthy enough to be on display. Once it is set up the figures are easy to understand and give you constant readings. I am glad I bought this Weather Station it is well worth the money.

Gandhi [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Gandhi [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Ben Kingsley
Price: 6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghandiman, 14 Jan 2014
I know this film has been out for sometime, but it is a fantastic film to watch it has you hooked from start to finish. Ben Kingsley really made this film his acting is faultless and you would think it was Ghandi himself as people in India thought when the film was being made. A lot of credit must go to ( SIR ) Richard Attenborough for producing and directing such a spectacular film especially with the crowd scenes. This is one to keep in your collection to play time and time again.

Morning Departure [DVD] [1950]
Morning Departure [DVD] [1950]
Dvd ~ John Mills
Price: 12.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Watership Down, 11 Jan 2014
I first saw this film at the age of 8, and even at that age I really enjoyed the film. It's based on an incident that really happened and makes you feel for the loss of life.
I think it took a lot of guts to become a Submariner, when you think just 1 depth charge could cripple a submarine and take your life. This film is well worth having in your collection.

The Conjuring [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
The Conjuring [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Vera Farmiga
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Scared ****less., 3 Jan 2014
If you are of nervous disposition then this is not the film for you, but if you like being scared to death then this is the one for you. If you are buying a house in the country check to see who lived there before as you would not like to end up like the family in the film, I will say no more.

The Lone Ranger (Blu-ray)
The Lone Ranger (Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Way out West, 3 Jan 2014
This was a great film to watch and I cannot wait to watch it again. It has plenty of laughs and plenty of action especially the part of the film involving the 2 trains. Forget what some critics said about the film it's worth a buy.

The Polar Express [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]
The Polar Express [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Robert Zemeckis
Price: 6.07

5.0 out of 5 stars All aboard., 3 Jan 2014
I know this film has been out sometime but it was worthwhile purchasing it just before Christmas, it will appeal to all ages and can be watched time after time. Well worth buying to keep in your collection.

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Steelbook [Blu-ray + DVD]
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Steelbook [Blu-ray + DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan
Price: 27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pheasant to Watch, 3 Jan 2014
After reading the write up's about this film I thought I would be in for a good laugh, I did to a point but I did not laugh that much and think the film was hyped up to much, probably will not watch it again.

Sony DVD RW Minus (2X Speed) 10
Sony DVD RW Minus (2X Speed) 10
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for the record., 3 Jan 2014
I have always used Sony disc's and will continue to use them for the future. I have never had any problems with them as they tend to be very reliable.

North End Soul
North End Soul
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 15.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Sax on 2 Legs, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: North End Soul (Audio CD)
This is Vincent's debut album and worth adding to your Smooth Jazz collection, he is an artist worth watching for the future because as far as I am concerned he can do no wrong. Worth buying his 2nd album as well, called ' Can't Stop Now '.

Can't Stop Now
Can't Stop Now
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingala Performance, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Can't Stop Now (Audio CD)
Sweeping through Amazon USA music I came across Vincent so I listened to sample tracks and was blown away by this second album of his, there is not a duff track and I cannot stop playing it in such that I also purchased his first album which I will also review. f you are a Smooth Jazz fan get this A,S.A.P.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16