Profile for Backrow > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
66fit Arm and Leg Folding Pedal Exerciser
66fit Arm and Leg Folding Pedal Exerciser

5.0 out of 5 stars Peddle Power., 21 Oct 2014
This is a really brilliant piece of equipment and value for money. It arrived on the day it was expected to the delight of my wife who hopefully will benefit from using it. Due to certain medical conditions my wife has certain forms of exercise are out so this should be really good her. At the time of writing my wife has assembled the machine and has already started using it and she is over the moon. I only wish I had seen this a lot sooner because it is terrific to use. and very beneficial.

Andrew James Red Ear Protectors Defenders Ideal For Garden And Power Tools - Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD - Xmas Delivery Available On Orders Placed By 22nd December

5.0 out of 5 stars What Did You Say., 17 Oct 2014
A bit apprehensive as to whether they would cut the sound, but they do. For the money it is a dam good product.

The Nail File
The Nail File

5.0 out of 5 stars See you Jimmy., 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Nail File (Audio CD)
I have always liked Jimmy Nail right from ' Auf Wiedersain Pet' ( excuse spelling) to his recording days. This album is a brilliant history of his singing and well worth adding to any collection. It's a great shame that we do not see or hear more of Jimmy as he is sorely missed on the scene.

Duracell Base MN1500 - Pack of 4x AA Batteries
Duracell Base MN1500 - Pack of 4x AA Batteries
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Account Charged., 16 Oct 2014
What can you say about a battery, well if it is a Duracell then you can do no better they are the best on the market.

Pillow Talk
Pillow Talk

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams come True., 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: Pillow Talk (Audio CD)
Another brilliant album from this group, who as far as I am concerned can do no wrong. I am gradually building up my collection of ' Pieces of a Dream ' works and will continue to do so.

Zippy Mat Gigantic Keyboard Playmat
Zippy Mat Gigantic Keyboard Playmat
Offered by Topnotchsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Footloose., 15 Oct 2014
I am giving 5 stars purely on reviews as I will not be in the position to get the views of the recipient, but I am sure it is a good buy. A word of caution check thoroughly on delivery as outer casing might be a little flat.

Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor / Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini by unknown (2003) Audio CD
Offered by Sam Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Finger tip perfection., 12 Oct 2014
This happens to be an old recording of this piece, but when you have Ashkenazy, Andre Previn and the London Symphony Orchestra you cannot go wrong. This is one piece of music that I have loved right from my school days up to the present day, it's a joy to listen too.

Smile
Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars All White on the Night., 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: Smile (Audio CD)
Peter you have done it again, what a brilliant album and a fantastic end to the trilogy you talk of in the sleeve notes ( GOOD DAY,HERE WE GO and now SMILE. The guest artists you have are all brilliant in there own right and coupled with your guitar playing it just reeks of success. I now own virtually all your albums and will continue to add on all future releases, if you are a P.W fan don't hesitate go and buy this album. I would just like to add that listening on headphones the sound is one of the best of any of Peter's recordings which I think is down to D.C his recording partner, I am still in awe of the sound.

More Than You Know
More Than You Know
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scott it's Wilkie., 3 Oct 2014
This review is from: More Than You Know (Audio CD)
This is only the second album I have of Scott Wilkie and it is a great album and a real jazz treat bordering on smooth jazz. I will be keeping an eye on Scott for the future. I may be lucky as the CD that was issued to me was a 'Promo Only '.

Greatest Hits [Us Import]
Greatest Hits [Us Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sax is everything., 2 Oct 2014
What can you say about D.K, he is simply great in whatever he produces is the best and this album says it all. I do not think any of his fans will tire of him now or in the future and will eagerly await any new album he records.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20