Profile for Backrow > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Let Me Inside Your Love
Let Me Inside Your Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Here's to the next time., 23 May 2015
This review is from: Let Me Inside Your Love (Audio CD)
Having purchased Paula's other 3 albums first I needed to get this debut album to complete the set. I have only given 4 stars because in my opinion it does not quite deserve 5 maybe because it is a debut album they are not always a hit, so this allows room for improvement which has happened to her other 3. However she is an artist that is well worth following for the future.

Coast to Coast
Coast to Coast
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tide's In., 15 May 2015
This review is from: Coast to Coast (Audio CD)
Another cracking album from Vincent, he gets better and better. I heard a new album was due late last year so I kept checking Vincents web site every now and then until the news came through recently. Initially it was only available as MP3 but I waited patiently only to find it in my post this morning, cannot wait to play it and download to my I-pod.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2015 12:19 PM BST

Patuoxun? Black Dock Extender Extension Data Cable Sync Charge Lead for iPhone ipad iPod(Not for Ios8.0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Audio but not freeview., 14 May 2015
The cable works well, but I wish it had been capable of showing the artwork on the screen in the car. As I said it works well at the moment, but time will be the test.

Enjoy the Ride
Enjoy the Ride

5.0 out of 5 stars Ride On., 11 May 2015
This review is from: Enjoy the Ride (Audio CD)
Desperate to get this CD as it was unavailable in the UK, I ordered it from Amazon USA and ended up paying £4:40 in pp. Anyway the album is superb throughout with guest artists Cindy Bradley and Nick Colionne appearing on some tracks, it was well worth the money and wait.

Groove With Me (Dig)
Groove With Me (Dig)

5.0 out of 5 stars SAX Appeal., 11 May 2015
This review is from: Groove With Me (Dig) (Audio CD)
I am really getting to appreciate Paula's music, I only wish I had heard of her earlier. This album is superb with her singing, flute and sax playing, well worth a listen.

Black Sea [Blu-ray] [2014]
Black Sea [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dvd ~ Jude Law

5.0 out of 5 stars Up and Under., 9 May 2015
Although some pundits only rated this film 4 stars I found it compelling to watch with plenty of tension. It certainly shows what greed can do in certain situations.

Pulse
Pulse

5.0 out of 5 stars A Musical Heartbeat., 9 May 2015
This review is from: Pulse (Audio CD)
My Second album from Steve and great to listen too, if he goes on producing music like this then my collection will increase.

True
True
Offered by beautifulmusic

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cole to keep you Warm., 9 May 2015
This review is from: True (Audio CD)
An extremely fine album from Steve, so I am seeking more recordings.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Foam sweet Foam., 28 April 2015
At present I am waiting for my order, but having used it before I know it is a good product. Just spray it on wipe any surplus off the wheels and let it dry, brings new life to your tyres.

Nightcrawler [Blu-ray] [2014]
Nightcrawler [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dvd ~ Jake Gyllenhaal

4.0 out of 5 stars The Eyes have it., 26 April 2015
It started off a bit slow then it began to build in to a somewhat creepy film, what he did to gain a story was unbelievable. Well worth a watch.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30