Profile for Sugarboo > Reviews

Content by Sugarboo

Sugarboo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Oh So White Oil Pulling 15 Day Course | Coconut Oil Natural Teeth Whitening | Refreshing Peppermint Blend | Contains Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil and Peppermint Extract | Lovingly Made Here in the UK | Comes With The Little Health Company® 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by E&L Enterprises

3.0 out of 5 stars The liquid is definitely more user friendly and I liked the minty taste but wish it contained non-alcoholic mouthwash, 27 Mar. 2016
Bought this as I thought liquid coconut oil would be easier than using solid for oil pulling. The liquid is definitely more user friendly and I liked the minty taste but wish it contained non-alcoholic mouthwash. Quite expensive for what you get so won't buy again. Will just add a drop of peppermint essence to regular coconut oil in future.

Chicken Little Supershape Foil Balloon
Chicken Little Supershape Foil Balloon
Offered by jimbobs ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balloon and made one little Chicken Little fan very ..., 27 Mar. 2016
This was huge! Bought as a gift for my godson's third birthday and it was taller than him! For the money you do only get the foil balloon so I just took it to my local card shop who filled it with helium etc for a small fee. Great balloon and made one little Chicken Little fan very happy on his Birthday.

Luxury Castor & Organic Coconut Oil for Hair Growth (100% Natural Hair Oil Treatment) | Contains Almond Oil & Follicle Boosting Raw Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Oil and Vitamin E | Healthy Hair Treatment | NO Nasty Synthetic Chemicals | SOFTER & SHINIER Hair | 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE | 1 MONTH SUPPLY | The Little Health Company®
Offered by E&L Enterprises

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought this hair oil was okay but not amazing. My hair was soft after using it but ..., 27 Mar. 2016
I thought this hair oil was okay but not amazing. My hair was soft after using it but it I didn't think it had as much volume as normal. I think I will use this as a deep conditioning treatment once a week or so but I probably won't repurchase as standard coconut oil does the same and you can use it for so many different things.

BULK POWDERS 500 g Butterscotch Complete Protein Porridge Pouch
BULK POWDERS 500 g Butterscotch Complete Protein Porridge Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very sweet but really filling and great with added fruit etc, 20 Mar. 2016
This porridge is so tasty, have really been enjoying taking it to work over Winter, just add hot water and stir! It is very sweet but really filling and great with added fruit etc.

Puma Women's Running Graphic Long Tight Training Pants - Black/Astral Aura, Small/Size 10
Offered by Start Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Never had Puma leggings before and I really like these. They fit great and don't fall down, 20 Mar. 2016
Never had Puma leggings before and I really like these. They fit great and don't fall down, not see through either. Great for running and the gym. Zip pocket at the back is handy, just wish I could fit my iphone in there! Good reflective details for running in the dark, will definitely be looking at some other styles/colours.

Magic Pudding 2.75 lb Vanilla Caramel
Magic Pudding 2.75 lb Vanilla Caramel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, 20 Mar. 2016
This stuff is amazing! It is so easy to mix, just add water and stir. The taste is pretty sweet but I love it, it's a bit like Angel Delight. Perfect pudding and the macros are great. I wish it was a bit cheaper but the tub lasts a while, especially as I don't always use the full 2 scoop serving as 1 scoop is still a decent size serving of pudding. It's great made as directed but also nice using a bit less water so it's thick and creamy. It's a great icing for protein cakes and muffins if you mix it thick as well, so nice! Will definitely re-purchase when I run out and I'd like to try the chocolate. The other protein powders from this brand look great too!

Moshi Monsters Village
Moshi Monsters Village

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and free, 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Village (App)
My son has been happily playing this for a while and its not cost a penny. Good fun village building games for any moshi monsters fan.

Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Offered by Gamesview

3.0 out of 5 stars Add ons for Disney infinty, 23 Aug. 2013
I bought a pack of these power discs to go with the Disney Infinity Starter Pack I bought for my son's 3DS. This is a blind bag containing 2 power discs so you don't know what you'll get until you open the bag. I think there are about 30 different power discs to collect, some round and some hexagonal.

The two we received were:

*Tangled -texture set (on most versions this unlocks a tangled themed background for the toybox section of the game, on the 3DS verion this unlocks a Rapunzel dice)
*Astro Blaster vehicle for Buzz Lightyear.

These discs don't look anything special, just blobs of plastic with stickers on, although the Buzz Lightyear one was orange so was slightly more appealing. They stack on top of each other so would be easy to store and I think you can buy cases for them as well.

These are no good without the game and do add some otherwise unobtainable features to you game. They're also fairly cheap and are an aspect of the game which could be classed as pocket money toys although most children would probably rather collect all the figures over the discs.

Decent addition but not very exciting addition to disney infinity.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2013 7:53 PM BST

Disney Infinity Starter Pack (Nintendo 3DS)
Disney Infinity Starter Pack (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Gamesbuyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to be underwhelmed, 23 Aug. 2013
My son is a huge Skylanders fan and we have been looking forward to the release of this game as all the pre-release videos and reviews we had seen for this looked amazing. However, not one of the good reviews we have seen relate to the 3DS, this is because it is a completely different game and nothing like the current description on Amazon which is the same for every version. The 3DS version is a set of mini games.

In the box you get:

1 Disney Infinity Game

3 Disney Infinity Figures: Sulley, Captain Jack Sparrow and Mr. Incredible

1 Disney Infinity Base

1 Disney Infinity Power Disc

1 Starter Pack Play Set Piece

1 Web Code Card

The figures are nice, well designed and nice to hold, slightly flexible and do look good. Some of Sulley's paint had rubbed off onto the box itself so that may not be a good sign but they would look nice on display.

The base and 3DS connected easily to each other and it was easy to load the different figures and power discs into the game. Both this aspect and even the figures themselves are of a similar concept to Skylanders in that you bring the characters to life in the game. We had bought an extra pack of power discs which unlock things like different dice and add on toys for the mini games.

The game itself is a series of mini games,there are over 50 different mini games don't get me wrong some of these games are quite fun but it is nothing like the game play adventure or toy box mode available on any other version. If you enjoyed games like Mario Party then you might enjoy this but we thought this was such a let down. In Disney's defense it does say on the back of the box that this is the 'ultimate mini-game mash-up!' If I had known what I was buying I don't think I would have bothered as there wasn't enough play value to really interest my son and we are returning this and may purchase a different version or wait for Skylanders Swap Force.

It's not a complete write off but it definitely isn't the same depth of game play as the other console versions promise. Know what you're buying. I wish I'd seen reviews for this version first
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2014 12:15 AM BST

Mains Power Adaptor Charger (1000mAh) for Nintendo 2DS 3DS XL DSi XL
Mains Power Adaptor Charger (1000mAh) for Nintendo 2DS 3DS XL DSi XL

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap replacement but be gentle., 19 Sept. 2012
I bought this to replace the original 3DS charger which was eaten by my son's rabbit. This charger is cheap, yet effective and my son liked the red light that shows it is charging. However just a slight warning to be careful using this product, my son was playing the DS whilst it was plugged and and he pulled the game and one of the pins broke off the plug and got left in the socket, not good. I would advise this charger is used for charging only and not to let children play on the console whilst charging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8