Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dead Wrong (Blackmore Sisters Mystery Book 1)
Dead Wrong (Blackmore Sisters Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mysterious Mystery, 31 May 2016
A very good read, full of mystery and what really happened to their Mother? I feel that there is a lot more to find out about the Blackmore sisters.

Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Boxed Set Vol 1 (Books 1 - 4)
Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series Boxed Set Vol 1 (Books 1 - 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 29 May 2016
I really enjoyed all the books in this set. All good plots and very amusing. You have to love Nans and the ladies, could shake Lexy at times and really fancy Jack. I would recommend this set of books to anyone who enjoys a light read with a good plot and enjoys trying to work out "who done it".

Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery Book 1)
Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Good Read, 18 May 2016
Very light and easy going read, felt as though I was there with them every step. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a nice little mystery

Dixie Divas: Volume 1
Dixie Divas: Volume 1

4.0 out of 5 stars HANG IN THERE, 15 May 2016
Although I found this to be a slow start I soon found that I couldn't stop reading. It had intrigue, romance and plenty of humour. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good read that is not heavy going.

Sidney Sheldon's Angel of the Dark: A gripping thriller full of suspense
Sidney Sheldon's Angel of the Dark: A gripping thriller full of suspense

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST LIKE THE MASTER, 30 April 2015
Just like reading an original Sidney Sheldon, gripping could not put down, twists and turns all the way. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good thriller with a sting in the tail.

If Tomorrow Comes
If Tomorrow Comes

5.0 out of 5 stars A REAL GOOD READ, 13 April 2015
This review is from: If Tomorrow Comes (Kindle Edition)
I have always enjoyed Sidney Sheldon novels and this was just as good as the other ones that I have read. V

Divorced, Desperate and Delicious (Divorced and Desperate Book 1)
Divorced, Desperate and Delicious (Divorced and Desperate Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars No Jackie Collins, 18 Mar. 2015
A good story spoilt by being too graphic about the sex, a bit left to the imagination is far more erotic. Not what I expected thought it was going to be a thriller with a bit of sex thrown in, instead turned out to be sex with a bit of a story thrown in.

The May Day Murders
The May Day Murders

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting read., 27 Feb. 2015
A real good read, couldn't put it down once I had started. I did guess the outcome but still wasn't sure if I was right. I would recommend this to all crime mystery fans. EXCELLENT.

Blindsided (A Thriller)
Blindsided (A Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling thriller, 30 Jan. 2015
A great read for anyone that enjoys a good thriller with plenty of twists and turns. Perhaps a little drawn out in certain areas but found it very hard to put down. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good thriller, action all the way.

Weddings Can Be Murder
Weddings Can Be Murder

3.0 out of 5 stars A good plot spoiled, 2 Nov. 2014
A good plot spoilt by too much graphic sex references. The only writer that can get away with that is Jackie Collins. Plot is first rate and didn't need the extra titillation a good case of less would have been more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3