Profile for squibble > Reviews

Content by squibble

squibble

WILKIE COLLINS'  WOMAN IN WHITE ( PLAYS UK REGION 2 ) NTSC starring TARA FITZGERALD
WILKIE COLLINS' WOMAN IN WHITE ( PLAYS UK REGION 2 ) NTSC starring TARA FITZGERALD
Dvd ~ TARA FITZGERALD

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL, 23 Nov. 2009
This highly truncated version of Wilkie Collins book is, at best, a disappointment. Tara Fitzgerald leeches Marion of all of her charm, and Anne is just innane. If I had not needed to watch this for an Uni essay I would have turned off after the first couple of minutes as it was it was cinematic torture and the ruination of a very good book.

Consolers Of The Lonely
Consolers Of The Lonely
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 7 April 2008
This review is from: Consolers Of The Lonely (Audio CD)
I was skeptical about this new album after reading several reviews but I must say that, I LOVE IT, IT IS AMAZING! particularly Consolers of the Lonely and Caroline's Drame. Bravo The Raconteurs : )
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2008 1:17 AM BST

Twin Peaks Collection [DVD] [1990] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Twin Peaks Collection [DVD] [1990] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars CULT CLASSIC, LOVE IT, 15 July 2007
I remember twin peaks when it was shown on BBC2 in the early nineties and all the hype that went with it. When I saw it I realised that it was worth the hype and that David Lynch had indeed made an outstanding series that proved to be another cult classic. It is an amazing series that has no rivals in its' genre and I love it.

Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing V4
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing V4

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 13 July 2007
I also learnt to type on a older version of Mavis Beacon and my friends and collegues also marvel that I can touch type so fast without looking at the keys. This is an excellent product and when I started using it I could only type with one very slow and hovering finger at a time; before I knew it, I could competantly type, which also improved with time, until I could touch type with ease, all thanks to Mavis.

Shadow Man (Playstation)
Shadow Man (Playstation)
Offered by Vintage-Gemz

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 May 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If you can get over the fact that PSone games will never have the same graphics as modern games, then this is an excellent game. It is very long but I enjoyed the challenge and because the game progresses in ability, then challenges that would of seemed impossible when you first start, are actually attainable, I got a really good sense of achievment when I finally finished this game. Howvever, it can be quite creepy in places, especially if you're playing with the lights of at night when your by yourself, it's definately not a game for kids! Overall, I love this game and think its one of the best on the PSone, if you like Silent Hill then you should like this.