Profile for Ali G > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Walton Christmas
Walton Christmas
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter asked for this CD for Christmas and I think she is going to love it. We are huge Waltons fans in my ..., 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: Walton Christmas (Audio CD)
Nostalgic Walton Christmas. My daughter asked for this CD for Christmas and I think she is going to love it. We are huge Waltons fans in my house and love the homely, old-time feel of the programme. What could be better than to listen to some Christmas music and readings from the Waltons at Christmastime?

Goodnight John Boy
Goodnight John Boy
by Earl Hamner

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Waltons' fans, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Goodnight John Boy (Paperback)
I have been taking a trip down memory lane with my daughter and we have been watching the Waltons. I bought my daughter this book for her birthday and she loves it. It includes a summary of each episode, comments from the cast and details about the author. My daughter says the only thing wrong with the book is that she doesn't want to read the summaries of the episodes she hasn't seen yet as it will spoil them when she sees them.

Sensoft Scissors Assorted Colours 16cm Left Handed
Sensoft Scissors Assorted Colours 16cm Left Handed

5.0 out of 5 stars Super scissors, 13 Nov 2013
These are super scissors for left handers. Nice and sharp to help cut accurately. My 12 year old daughter loves them.

KS1 Maths Study Book: Study Book Pt. 1 & 2
KS1 Maths Study Book: Study Book Pt. 1 & 2
by Richard Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Oct 2013
This book explains maths concepts is simple terms. It would be great for a parent wanting to support their children at home with their learning and also for student teachers looking for some ideas. No nonsense and to the point.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 12 Oct 2013
Sturdy and good value for money shoe rack. I am very happy with this purchase. It was also very easy to assemble.

Logan McRae (2) - Dying Light
Logan McRae (2) - Dying Light
by Stuart MacBride

5.0 out of 5 stars Crime with humour, 10 Dec 2012
Great crime novel set in the city of Aberdeen. I love the Logan McRae series and would recommend this for lovers of crime fiction. It has entertaining characters such as the larger than life sweetie chewing DI Insch and frazzled, chain smoking DI Steel. The plot has many twists and turns and it is a real page turner. Gruesome murders are mixed with the right amount of humour to make this a really gripping read.

Leonardo and the Flying Boy (Anholt's Artists)
Leonardo and the Flying Boy (Anholt's Artists)
by Laurence Anholt

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 1 Feb 2012
I love this series of books. It's a good way to introduce the work of famous artists to young children.

PADDINGTON'S COOKERY BOOK
PADDINGTON'S COOKERY BOOK
by Michael Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cook book, 1 Feb 2012
My 12 year old daughter was delighted with the Paddington Cookery Book. Lots of tasty treats to make such as blueberry muffins, pasta sauce, smoothies and stew and dumplings. Yummy!

Classroom Gems: Practical Ideas, Games and Activities for the Primary Classroom
Classroom Gems: Practical Ideas, Games and Activities for the Primary Classroom
by Paul Barron

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, 23 July 2010
As a new teacher, I am constantly looking for new ideas to use in the classroom. This book has loads of interesting ideas for short games and activities across the curriculum. A valuable resource for any new teachers!

Hi-Tec Children's Renegade Trail WP Perfections Plum 45023-BL5 3 UK
Hi-Tec Children's Renegade Trail WP Perfections Plum 45023-BL5 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super hiking boots, 21 April 2010
I bought these boots for my daughter and she loves them. She has wide feet and these boots seem to have plenty room in them. They look good too.

Page: 1 | 2