Profile for Mr. R. Clarke > Reviews

Personal Profile

Content by Mr. R. Clarke
Top Reviewer Ranking: 1,197,816
Helpful Votes: 60

Learn more about Your Profile.

Reviews Written by
Mr. R. Clarke "dealer" (kent)
(REAL NAME)   

Show:  
Page: 1
pixel
Philips QT4090/32 Black Pro Stubble Trimmer with Turbo Vacuum and Additional Stubble Comb (Packaging Varies)
Philips QT4090/32 Black Pro Stubble Trimmer with Turbo Vacuum and Additional Stubble Comb (Packaging Varies)

56 of 59 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little number****Brill but nothing is 100% perfect, 28 Jun. 2012
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Purchased this razor after owning a remmington £10 argos one and it puts it to shame. Four times more expensive but 10 times better
Have now owned this for over one Month and it is a brilliant piece of kit.
The settings to change the length of the cut is so easy and all you do is use your thumb and slide. Cleaning is very easy to and the parts just slide out to make the clean one easy job.
And the Battery is by far the best reason to purchase this as i havnt even charged the razor since the first time i used it and now its in its 6th/7th use

The reason it hasnt got 5 stars is because the special compartment to keep the trimmings in works but not all the trimmings go in their! And as mentioned in previous reviews saying people can watch TV while in the front room well this is balls as my wife would kill me if she came home and i was there using this because as brilliant as it is some trimmings will always make it out. I would say 75% of the trimmings go in the special razor apartment and the other 25% in the sink or floor
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2013 1:37 AM GMT


Elements of Life
Elements of Life

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars This is what ive been waiting for 'BANGING', 21 Mar. 2007
This review is from: Elements of Life (Audio CD)
Where shall i start, Please note i have only given this 4 stars as a first listen and believe me i have no doubt it will be up to 5 by the end of the week or even @ the end of the night.

You are safe to say Tiesto is back with a bang and if you liked the (Just be) album your going to love this. It is totally different to the In search of sunrise albums so if you liked them and are expecting the same from this album think again. Like the first single off the Just be album the first single starts the same and builds up to be a great opening tune and this just makes way for some great anthems from Vocal tunes to proper beats (a bit like TRAFFIC in the last album)you will find on a couple of tunes like that. The stand out tracks for me on the first couple of listens are Tracks 4,9.11 & 12. With track 12 like mentioned on another review it is one of the greatest dance anthams you will ever hear in a long while and brings Tiesto back to his best and you will not be dissapointed if you really do appreciate Tiesto's work.

To get the best out of these tunes and album you will need to wack up the volume and you know the rest and like me if you are going to see him in London in April if should be some hell of a show.


Page: 1