Profile for Mrs. P. Cooney > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. Cooney

Mrs. P. Cooney "retired mother" (Tankerton)

Scart Adapter Switchable Plug to Socket
Scart Adapter Switchable Plug to Socket
Offered by ExpressPro

1.0 out of 5 stars Un unused buy, 23 May 2010
It was difficult to see the actual specific detail of the adapter online and when it arrived it was soon plain to see that we had exactly the same detail on the video recorder; so a useless buy. If anyone wants it I am open to offers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2011 1:52 PM GMT

Deluxe Teak Banana Bench - Curved Wooden Benches with 12cm Deep Scrolled Top Rail - Jati Brand, Quality & Value
Offered by Jati

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid piece of garden furniture, 23 May 2010
It was better than we had imagined, it was well wrapped up on delivery, so when we undid all the (brown corrugated paper)it was in pristine condition and we were both very pleased with it. Also we got it at a very good price. We would recommend the bench and the company highly.

OXO Good Grips Food Mill
OXO Good Grips Food Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly designed kitchen aid, 14 Oct 2009
This does just what it says on the tin........ also does great mash,something I do in bulk and freeze, I love putting fresh cooked mash - all different types - cheese - spring onion - horseradish; in duchesse spirals open frozen and then put into ice-cream containers. Makes my heart swell - sad I know, but when they come out and into the oven (when I have been busy) they come into their own. All because of a little well designed kitchen aid.

Logitech Clear chat Pro USB
Logitech Clear chat Pro USB

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't need them, 29 May 2009
They were really good but it wasn't until I unpacked the logitech cam and installed the software that I realised it had a integral mic so I wasted money. Also our daughter thought I looked like I worked in a call centre (not that there is anything wrong with working in a call centre)when I called her on Skype - so I think ditching the headset is best for me.
As usual brilliant service by Amazon delivered in no time and well packed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2009 7:21 PM BST