Profile for someone_else > Reviews

Content by someone_else

someone_else

Amazon Kindle Zip Sleeve, Blue (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well I for one like it!, 18 Oct 2011
After reading the reviews left for this product I've felt compelled to write my first ever Amazon product review. Looking through the other comments I thought I must ended up with a different product but a quick check on my order history has confirmed that I did buy this.

I do not consider it to be cheap and flimsy. There is an internal fabric covered sponge covering front and back that allows the new kindle to fit in nice and snug minimising any shocks from moving about with it. I've also found the leather strap handy when I've been carrying it about with me. A couple of people have commented on the zip. All I can say is that it is a zip. It zips open and it zips closed. In both these operations I have found the zip to be satisfactory.

I do agree on the price comments. A star docked from the rating. A little cheaper would have been nice but at the end of the day Amazon are not alone in charging these kind of prices for accessories. There needs to be a sea change in our attitudes to what is acceptable before prices start to fall.

In summary, I didn't want to wrap the small kindle in a leather cover as it would add too much to it in my opinion. This sleeve has met my requirements exactly and I'm very happy with it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2012 9:40 PM GMT