Profile for Dream Customer > Reviews

The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations
The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations
by Patricia Owens

5.0 out of 5 stars The Globalization of World Politics: An..., 29 July 2015
I have given this product 5 stars because this book has just over 800 pages and is full of interesting information. It is well laid out, including key points and chapter summaries. Thank you.

One Night Stand [DVD] [1997]
One Night Stand [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Wesley Snipes
Offered by anders games and dvds

3.0 out of 5 stars One Night Stand [DVD] [1997] ..., 27 July 2015
This review is from: One Night Stand [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
I have given this film 3 stars because it starts off really well and then unfortunately it gets a bit slow in the middle. The ending, however, is surprising and unexpected. Thank you.

Dream Lover [DVD]
Dream Lover [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Spader
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Dream Lover [DVD], 19 July 2015
This review is from: Dream Lover [DVD] (DVD)
I have given this film 3 stars because the story line is just o.k. James Spader is good at his part, however the ending was predictable.

Faux Leather FULL STEEL BONE Buckle Waist Training Underbust Corset Bustier UK(14-16) 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Faux Leather FULL STEEL BONE Buckle Waist Training..., 19 July 2015
I have given this product 5 stars because is it lovely and very well made. I would recommend. Thank you.

2015 Baby Girls Princess Flower Heart Petal Party Lace Ruffled Tulle Dress
2015 Baby Girls Princess Flower Heart Petal Party Lace Ruffled Tulle Dress
Offered by Hotportgift

3.0 out of 5 stars 2015 Baby Girls Princess Flower Heart Petal Party..., 19 July 2015
Similar to the other dress I ordered. It's o.k.

Jungle Fever [DVD]
Jungle Fever [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wesley Snipes

3.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Fever [DVD], 19 July 2015
This review is from: Jungle Fever [DVD] (DVD)
I have given this film 3 stars mainly because the ending was not what I was expecting it to be; however, the acting was brilliant. I would recommend. Thank you.

Baby Girls Kids Princess Rose Garden Flower Petal Lace Ruffled Tulle Skirts D...
Offered by Hotportgift

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Girls Kids Princess Rose Garden Flower Petal..., 13 July 2015
I have given this product 5 stars because the dress is lovely. I would recommend. Thank you.

Unicorn of the Butterflies Custom Polyester Shower Curtain 60 x 72 Inch Bathroom Curtain
Offered by EnjoyU

5.0 out of 5 stars Unicorn of the Butterflies Custom Polyester..., 10 July 2015
I have given this product 5 stars because it is really lovely. I would recommend. Thank you.

1984 [DVD] [1984]
1984 [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ John Hurt
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1984 [DVD] [1984], 2 July 2015
This review is from: 1984 [DVD] [1984] (DVD)
I have given this product 3 stars because the movie was very slow. I found the story line to be fairly uninteresting, which is a shame, because I had heard so much about this movie and I was really looking forward to watching it.

Dangerous Game [DVD] [1994]
Dangerous Game [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Harvey Keitel

3.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Game [DVD] [1994] ..., 2 July 2015
This review is from: Dangerous Game [DVD] [1994] (DVD)
I have given this product 3 stars because the movie is just o.k. The acting is good, but the way it is filmed puts you off the story line, as it jumps from thing to the next.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20