Profile for Hikarimay10 > Reviews

Pack of 2 Acme black wrist lanyards for referees whistle
Offered by notonlybowls
Price: 3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wrist lanyards, 1 Jan 2012
I purchased these to use with my small electronic devices because sometimes I want to have them close without keeping them in my hands. They worked really well and the material is strong and durable! They have multiple uses!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving!, 1 Jan 2012
The package arrived as shown in the picture but when I touched it to open it then it broke into many pieces. The material is too weak and rigid so even though it wasn't damaged during shipping the poor quality ensured that it did not last. I was so disappointed so I asked for a refund which I was glad to obtain without any fuss from the seller!

3 in 1 Blue Stretchy Hair Scarf Head band Bandana Headwrap Sweatband Boho Hat
3 in 1 Blue Stretchy Hair Scarf Head band Bandana Headwrap Sweatband Boho Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Fun to wear, 1 Jan 2012
I like keeping my hair neat and tidy so when I saw this item I immediately wanted to buy it. I wear it as an headband and sometimes fully opened like a bandana to give my hair a different look. Sometimes when my hair gets too messy then this also works well to keep it under control and avoid any embarassing looks. It works great and I love the colour!

Safety Gas Lighter - No need for matches By Everbright Plus
Safety Gas Lighter - No need for matches By Everbright Plus
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 1.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Safe to use, 1 Jan 2012
The product arrived on time and in proper packaging. It was easy to use and the safety lock functioned properly. It was worth the cost!

Wahl Pik Attachment for PowerPik Afro Hair Dryer ZX471
Wahl Pik Attachment for PowerPik Afro Hair Dryer ZX471
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my hair more manageable!, 8 Mar 2011
Great comb but they need to offer multiple sizes. I had to use tape to wrap it so that I could attach it to my hairdryer because I had a different brand and did not want to buy a new one. After wrapping it, I used it and it worked great so now my hair is more manageable. Overall, it is still great value!

Pros:
The teeth gaps are wide enough to use on my hair and the material is sturdy. Really helps my hair by making it softer and lighter. I use it with the Organc Root Stimulator Olive Oil Heat Protection Serum on the second heat setting.

Cons:
I did not have the Wahl hairdryer but I wanted to see if they would fit the Babyliss one that I had. It did not fit so I'm suggesting that they make it with an extra connector or in multiple sizes becuase persons might have bought a different hairdryer.

pewterhooter 3 Pairs of Plastic Earring Sleeves.
pewterhooter 3 Pairs of Plastic Earring Sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, 18 Feb 2011
Pros:
They were easy to slip onto and off the earring backs and are made of sturdy clear plastic. They can go on the earrings with oval or curvy backs. They are more comfortable then wearing the earrings alone and the clear plastic means that persons will hardly notice that I have them on.

Cons:
None so far.

Overall, excellent value.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Prevents sore ears from clip on earring!, 23 Jan 2011
Pros:
I don't have pierced ears and I don't see why I have to. Everything these days from shoes, clothes, bags etc comes in thousands of varieties so the same should apply for jewellery. The same way we have shoe insoles, padding and other accessories to make things more comfortable then these make wearing clip on earrings comfortable. By themselves my clip ons make my ears hurt but these prevent my ears from aching! Now, I can wear them longer.

Cons:
The small pads are rubbery and stretchy enough to be used but the large ones are too sturdy/firm to put on the back of some of my earrings. The bumps are too big so they should make the large ones a bit more stretchy.

Suggestion:
I also think they should make some extra small sizes for smaller clip-on becuase even the small pads won't fit some of the smaller ones that I have.

10 PAIRS OF SOFT, COMFORTABLE & SECURE CLEAR PLASTIC EARRING BACKS. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES.
Offered by pewterhooter
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for having spares!, 23 Jan 2011
Pros:
I keep my earrings in a jewellery bag but sometimes the backs are so small that they get lost. I wanted to replace them as well as keep spares. These are made from a firm plastic so hopefully they last long. Afterwards I saw some similiar backings with less pairs in a store for 3.50 so I'm glad I got them online instead. The sets comes with multiple styles of backing so I can choose the size to match the earrings that I have.

Cons:
None

12 Carded Funky Rainbow Stretchy Keyrings
12 Carded Funky Rainbow Stretchy Keyrings
Offered by HARTS
Price: 6.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful stretchy keyrings!, 23 Jan 2011
Pros:
The 12 Carded Rainbow Stretchy Keyrings were delivered quickly so they came the first day indicated on the delivery estimate. They came in a white cardboard envelope. They were exactly as shown in the image except for the colours which I guess depends on which assortment you get. They were wonderfully rainbow coloured, very stretchy and had metal key ring on one end and metal hook on the other which made them very convenient for attaching my flash drives, ringed notebooks or keys. My main reason for using them is to attach my notebooks and flash drives to my handbag so I don't loose them. They are really great!

Cons:
I would have preferred the darker colours like those shown in the image. They should have indicated the colour combinations so that persons can choose the colours they prefer.

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Sharron.l
Price: 0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and simple to use!, 21 Jan 2011
Pros:
The UK ring sizer was delivered quickly so it came the first day indicated on the delivery estimate and was exactly as shown in the image. It came in a specially marked mini envelope enclosed inside a regular envelope. There was also a letter indicating the item and the website for the store. It is referred to as a multisizer gauge and it worked like a belt so you just loop it in and then adjust it to the finger size. The instructions were on the mini envelope and were clear and easy to follow. The material is similar to a plastic cable tie and the markings and letters were easily read. I easily found my ring size and this is very useful for when I need to purchase rings online.

Cons:
None

Page: 1 | 2