Profile for Mr. F. G. Ward > Reviews

Content by Mr. F. G. Ward

Mr. F. G. Ward "Frank Ward" (Harrogate UK)

Deltics
Deltics

5.0 out of 5 stars From My Youth, 13 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Deltics (Audio CD)
Splendid Album - from one of the best - I had it on cassette and have bought this to send to my daughter in Australia - She spent her childhood with it on the care cassette player in a loop. . .

Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Offered by Design 55 online

5.0 out of 5 stars I tried to buy locally. . . ., 1 Aug. 2015
But it was very difficult - Very pleased to have found this - good value and the quality is as I expected. One of the things that Amazon is made for.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 April 2014
Just as expected - This is a good product at a very good price. Solid boots and exactly as described.

SumacLife Microfiber Neoprene Carrying Case Sleeve Size 5 for Apple MacBook 13.3" MacBook Pro Notebook (BLACK-GREY2)
Offered by bestpricecenterUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I always wanted, 20 Feb. 2014
Spent a while looking for this and finally found exactly what I needed. Arrived quickly, well made and just as described,

The Very Best Of Jethro Tull
The Very Best Of Jethro Tull

4.0 out of 5 stars Splendid, 5 Oct. 2013
This is what I have been promising myself for a while! A great Album for an ageing Rocker and at a good price.

Scandal, Social Policy and Social Welfare: (Revised second edition)
Scandal, Social Policy and Social Welfare: (Revised second edition)
by Ian Butler

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for a lecture, 5 Oct. 2013
And I read it all of the way through. This is required reading for anyone who thinks it hasn't all happened before.

Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know: What Dogs Think and Know
Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know: What Dogs Think and Know
by Alexandra Horowitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful insight into the Inside of a Dog, 13 Jun. 2010
I read a review in the Oldie about this book and thought that it might join the other Dog Psychology books on the shelf, all bought in a vain attempt to understand and maybe even tame a very individual Lakeland Terrier.

The book is far more readable than the Terrier herself and more readable than most of the other dog behaviour books we have. The writing assumes a degree of will to understand the way a dog's mind works and is serious enough to be taken seriously but readable enough for most people of moderate intelligence. Has it worked for the dog? Not yet but we hopeful and we Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Knowdo understand why she is as she is and it helps us chuckle more and sigh less.