Profile for Angus > Reviews

Offered by Fuzion
Price: 7.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 2 Aug 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Max Payne 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
I get very very exited about all types of games. GTA, Red Dead Redemption... I love all games Rockstar do. This is not a 'run around town' game. It is just missions with alot of cut scenes. When I say missions, I mean just missions. No free roam, no map, nothing. So, so very boring. Its not even that realistic. Your this ****** up guy shooting people. I love games where its all about blowing up stuff, action thrillers etc. but this was just so boring. I know you people will be thinking 'gee! this guy has high standards'. I dont. my standards are pretty low (even for girls :P) and this game was the worst. I prefer Duke Nukem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2012 10:24 AM BST

Men Of War: Vietnam (PC-DVD)
Men Of War: Vietnam (PC-DVD)
Offered by zoverstocks
Price: 4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard., 24 May 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The game was very jerky from the start and it kept freezing, but it gradually got better (my computer is a windows Dell XPS. The game is unbelievably challenging, i am good at strategy games and it took me 2 days to complete mission 1. Also you start on the vietnamese campaign and cannot go on the US campaign untill you have completed the vietnamese campaign (that will take you about a year.)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2012 4:48 PM GMT

1oz blue rizla Tobacco Tin
1oz blue rizla Tobacco Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so you know...., 10 May 2012
Just so you know anyone who is not sure, there is no tobacco in this tin. it comes empty but it is still a metal robust tin.

MediaDevil / PhoneDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) - Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 1 May 2012
Works well, no bubbles and I enjoyed my maoams attached! easy instructions too ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Cash/Money Box 4" (10cm) Cylinder Lock with 2 Keys - Black
Cash/Money Box 4" (10cm) Cylinder Lock with 2 Keys - Black
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Product, 1 Mar 2012
I like this box. It is a good size. I also like how there is still space with the money section on top. Why -1 star? The lock is a bit dodgy. I was sweating in worry at one point when the lock & key got stuck. I did get it out but it is working fine now!

War Horse [DVD] [2011]
War Horse [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irvine
Offered by Great Buys Uk
Price: 12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: War Horse [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Depressing, but amazing! One of the best films of all time. It really shows the sadness and sorrow of the first world war.

Chilli Technology Action 3 HD 720P Head Cam - Black
Chilli Technology Action 3 HD 720P Head Cam - Black
Price: 53.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good, but not bad., 9 Jan 2012
Likes:
It is very small
it is very portable and the device is easily functioned (on/off)
it is very easy to download the clips onto a hard drive.
it is very light.
it has along lasting battery.
it is water resistant; snow or water will not effect future use.
it is a very solid, tactical and robust piece of equipment.

Dislikes:
The quality is not great for rough sports (Skiing etc)
It does not come with a charger lead. I was lucky enough to own a PS3 as it works with that lead.
If it is a windy day it will make a horrific racket and maybe rewen your video.
If in a slightly gloomy room it finds it hard to catch focus.
It only comes with 2 stick on strips (which are not re-usable) and a head strap.
When you are moving it blurs alot and can rewen video.
Micro SD holds a suprisingly small amount of data.

7 likes and 7 dislikes. I am giving this a 3/5 over all. I have given 1 star for portability and simple use, 1 star for light weight and long lasting battery and 1 star for water protection. I have deducted one star for lack of equipmet in the box, and deducted another for poor 'HD' quality. It is a good piece of kit, but I had expected alot better from it. It was not dissapointing but I was not exeptionally pleased with what I had purchased. I will just review my skiing holiday where this was put to personal use. When going down a slope it is very noisy and you can not hear anything elce but a racket of wind. Also the quality was very blury and i could barely see what i was doing watching the taken clip in my hotel room. It also turns off sometimes which is very annoying and can really get on your nerves when you have missed the unexpected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly... nothing wrong with it., 6 Dec 2011
For the price... I thought it would be a 'below average' product. My favourite colour is orange, so I got a orange case. Its great! I love it. I have been using it for a year now and still nothing wrong with it. The only thing i dislike is that you cant put it in your pocket because it grips with the material but i guess thats what you get with Silicone.

Vivitar V7025 7.1Mp Camera - Red Red
Vivitar V7025 7.1Mp Camera - Red Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Stop, read, and cancel., 6 Dec 2011
I urge everyone to take a second glance at this product. I can surely agree that it is cheap, but it has horrendous picture quality, cheap backround, a charger that malfunctions, a flash that does not work when you need it and the battery lasts for about 20 minutes?
I reccomend you go for something elce.

IPHONE 3G EXTERNAL EXTENDED LONG LIFE BATTERY
IPHONE 3G EXTERNAL EXTENDED LONG LIFE BATTERY
Offered by MoveAir
Price: 3.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 14 Oct 2011
I am usually very careful with new things and this is one that i would take into account. I was extremley exited when I got this and was eager to show my friends. I think everyone would do so. I used it once, and the bit that goes into the electronic device snapped off. Blaming my self I put it aside, and bought another one. Exactly the same happened. Very dissapointing. I would not recommend buying this object. I would recommend buying the '1900mAH mobile external battery for Iphone.' I bought this different power charger and it has worked a good amount better then this one. It is not good, its not bad, but it is cheap and worth the money.

Count on the reviews, expecially the bad ones. Dont judge an object by its looks. I did and i deeply regret it.

Page: 1 | 2