Profile for Stewart Townsend > Reviews

Content by Stewart Townsend

Stewart Townsend (Leek, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Indoor Golf Practice Putting Cup 4 1/4" Hole with Flag---Green
Indoor Golf Practice Putting Cup 4 1/4" Hole with Flag---Green
Offered by Ubuywills

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Mar. 2015
Does exactly what I wanted it to. Practice on the carpet at a realistic target over the winter.

AURAGLOW 9w LED E27 Screw Light Bulb, Warm White, 806 lumen, 60w Equivalent
AURAGLOW 9w LED E27 Screw Light Bulb, Warm White, 806 lumen, 60w Equivalent
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time, no problems, 13 Jun. 2014
Ordered for new outside light on extension- no problems, works very well, very bright. Electrician was equally impressed with colour and brightness

Peltor X4A SNR 33db Ear Defenders with Headband
Peltor X4A SNR 33db Ear Defenders with Headband

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with spectacles, 30 April 2014
Arrived early,really cut out the noise and even work well over my spectacles. Realised they are the grade above the ones our builders are currently using so I am having to hide them after use!

Samsung Compact Micro USB 3 Pin UK Mains Charger Compatible with Galaxy S2, S3 and S4 - Black - Not in retail packaging
Offered by iCUBE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for lost item, 23 Jan. 2014
Left my original elsewhere.Needed replacement quickly but wanted Samsung brand. Great price and next day delivery. Excellent and now back up and running with my phone.

VGA (female) to DVI (DVI-I/DVI-A) Monitor (male) Display Adapter, Gold Plated, Genuine CPO Branded Product

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Nov. 2013
Allows me to fully utilise my PC set up. Does exactly what it should. Quick delivery and easy to install.

Better Off Dead [DVD] [1985] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Better Off Dead [DVD] [1985] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliving an old favourite, 3 Nov. 2013
I watched this on VHS aged around 10 or 11. Watched it again with my own children (10 and 12) who loved it. Very silly, part of the Cusack 80's classics. Highly recommended fun for all.

Dreams Do Come True: The Autobiography
Dreams Do Come True: The Autobiography
by Steve Redgrave

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 4 Oct. 2013
I love rowing and have the upmost respect for Kath Grainger. I found this an engaging read but felt she did't give too much away. I was left feeling I knew more about her but didn't end up knowing her any better. Maybe some Scottish reserve stopped her giving more away. I hope she goes on in rowing, but if not an emerging TV/media career seems to be emerging along the lines of Matthew Pinsent. I hope this works out for her as she is intelligent, engaging and knowledgeable about sport.

Well written.

Urban Beach Pro Maple Deck Skateboard - Flower Chick
Urban Beach Pro Maple Deck Skateboard - Flower Chick

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong skateboard delivered, 19 Sept. 2013
Skateboard seems to be ok but I haven't taken it out of the packaging yet. Wrong style delivered. My daughter had paid for it out of her pocket money and was crestfallen when we opened it. Now have to go through the hassle of returning it, ordering a new one etc.

What a hassle

3.75 Inches Plastic Staunton Chess Pieces
3.75 Inches Plastic Staunton Chess Pieces
Offered by Chess and Bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, 8 Mar. 2013
Well made, heavier than expected, second queen a bonus. Matches well with roll up board I purchased at the same time. I play a game several evenings a week with my son.

Line and Strength: The Complete Story by Glenn McGrath and Daniel Lane
Line and Strength: The Complete Story by Glenn McGrath and Daniel Lane

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 19 Feb. 2013
I always liked McGrath as a cricketer- hard nosed, aggressive, superb bowler- but hated the fact he was Australian because he was always taking English wickets! His media persona was always that of a spiky stereotypical Aussie but this book reveals his non cricketing side. I knew about his wife's illness but did not realise how long they both went through the ordeals cancer puts you through. A non typical sports biography because other, far more important, aspects of his life dominate the book. For him and his family I wish it had been more straight forward and less painful. I held McGrath in high esteem as a cricketer. This book makes you realise how great a man he is as well. A raw and honest account of facing adversity.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3