Profile for Amber > Reviews

Content by Amber

Amber

Womens Super Soft Nappa Leather Shoulder Bag / Handbag with Two Main Zipped Compartments ( Tan )
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 10.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 21 Nov 2013
I love this bag - being inexpensive, I thought the quality might not be great, but it really does look like a more expensive bag! It looks very neat and isn't too big, but is roomy enough for all my clutter!! I am one of those people who would dearly love to manage with a very small handbag, but I always carry too much stuff - this bag doesn't look big and bulky, but is roomy enough to cater for my needs.

I would happily recommend this bag - it is good looking, good quality and excellent value for money!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 9:47 AM GMT

Women's Vintage Small shoulder bag/handbag
Women's Vintage Small shoulder bag/handbag
Offered by wanglink

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, 8 Nov 2013
I love this bag - I received it yesterday, and and really pleased with it! I didn't realise before it arrived, that it has a zip pocket either side of the main pocket, in addition to the other pockets - all my stuff fits in here beautifully, but it's still not heavy. This is really good value for money and doesn't look 'cheap'. I'd describe the bag as medium sized - not too big or too small...

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander
Price: 9.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 30 Oct 2012
I have mixed feelings about this book. I would strongly recommend reading it, and I would strongly recommend slogging through to the end of the book when the going gets tough! I'm not an intellectual, and I found the book very wordy and hard-going in places. However, I'm really glad that I have read it - and I love the message that it gives out - it has confirmed for me, so much of what I believe. I feel like I had a load of jumbled up ideas and that this book has given me a clearer picture - a bit like having a load of jigsaw puzzle pieces, and knowing roughly what was on them... but now the puzzle is more complete and I can see the picture!

I think the book is worth reading twice, or even more times, to get more of its message.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2014 11:52 AM GMT

Believe Beads 1 Silver Plated Angel Charm Bead will fit Pandora/Chamilia/Troll Type Bracelets. Slide on slide off.
Offered by iWorldTrading
Price: 1.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Sep 2011
This charm is...... charming!! I love it! It arrived very quickly, and I've ordered 4 more to make keyrings. I'm very satisfied! Very good quality and good value for money!

Olive Wood Finger Rosary
Olive Wood Finger Rosary

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 3 Feb 2011
This is excellent value for money for the price. It's well put together. It's lovely to hold and, like the previous review says, it's an excellent aid to meditation. I'm really pleased with it. There's something about the olive wood that's 'warm' (not cold like metal) and it's good to work through when meditating/praying. It's small enough to put in my pocket and doesn't tangle like a bigger rosary. I love it.