Profile for Chapelface > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Twisted River: The unmissable psychological thriller
Twisted River: The unmissable psychological thriller

3.0 out of 5 stars So, so, 26 Jun. 2016
Kept me interested, once I had figured out who was who. Bit predictable I thought but different.

Sassoon Tangle Free Hot Air Styler - Black
Sassoon Tangle Free Hot Air Styler - Black
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, bought as replacement, 26 Jun. 2016
Lightweight replacement for my Revlon one which blew up! Not such a strong airflow as the Revlon one, but for the price, very good product.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, does what it says it does., 16 April 2016
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Really easy to get set up and running. Lots on it as well. Not really explored it fully yet, but once I get the hang of it, looks like we will be getting shot of Sky !!

Mercers Furniture Corona Magazine Rack, Wood, Antique Pine
Mercers Furniture Corona Magazine Rack, Wood, Antique Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, pity it did not have wheels though, 6 April 2016
Easy to put this together and finished products if excellent. Pity it did not have wheels but we bought some casters and fitted them ourselves so it is now easier to move around.

Corona 4 x 2 CD Unit
Corona 4 x 2 CD Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend - first class, 6 April 2016
Fantastic - very good quality furniture and easy to put together once we got going.

SAWAKE Curved Full Cover Tempered Glass Protector Film for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Gold
Offered by SS tech

5.0 out of 5 stars A1, 6 April 2016
Fast delivery, easy to fit. Very good product

Ludwika: A Polish Woman's Struggle To Survive In Nazi Germany
Ludwika: A Polish Woman's Struggle To Survive In Nazi Germany

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 4 Mar. 2016
I only got as far as the first couple of chapters, Could not empathise with it, found it a bit unbelievable to be honest. Might get better if you stick with it .... I didn;t.

Another Country
Another Country

5.0 out of 5 stars Rod Stewart, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Another Country (Audio CD)
Gift for husband, he really likes it. I am not a Rod Stewart fan.

House of Bones
House of Bones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really for me ........, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: House of Bones (Kindle Edition)
A trifle far-fetched, with a predictable daft ending. Not for me, although I did stick with it to the end, hoping that a miracle would happen!!

Last Prophecy of Rome: A gripping action-packed conspiracy thriller (Myles Munro action thriller Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good story, kept me interested to the end, 4 Mar. 2016
Quite a good story, kept me interested to the end. Different, wondering who was the goody and who was the baddy, but certainly worth a punt.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8