Profile for pattie > Reviews

pattie

Mala Leather Willow Large Purse Black
Mala Leather Willow Large Purse Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
Very good quality for price. Cute and has tons of pockets and places to store things!

Gross Science
Gross Science

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it's cracked up to be, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Gross Science (Toy)
This sounded like a great idea and I thought it would be a lot of fun, however, it doesn't come with very much at all! There is only one experiment that doesn't require you to go out and buy the ingredients. Some of it might be typical household items but we didn't have any of them on hand. Very disappointing when we opened the box and found we needed to run to the store to get everything our children wanted to do! It's over priced for basically a box of plastic and instructions. Needless to say I could have saved a ton of money and time had I just looked up things to do on the internet.

Girls Hush Puppies Elderberry White Leather Kids Sandals Size 12UK/30.5EU
Girls Hush Puppies Elderberry White Leather Kids Sandals Size 12UK/30.5EU

5.0 out of 5 stars great sandals!, 4 May 2013
Was having a hard time finding good quality sandals at a reasonable price for my daughter. i wanted something sturdy, made of leather that she would want to wear. That's when I found these wonderful sandals, hush puppies at a great price!! My daughter loves them! Also they came very quickly through the post, We had them in just a few days after ordering!

Mousetrap
Mousetrap

1.0 out of 5 stars not what it used to be!, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Mousetrap (Toy)
Now I know nothing stays the same and things change, but I was hoping my children would have as much fun playing mouse trap as I did when I was a kid back in the 80's. I wish I would have read the reviews of this game, but I didn't; more the fool me! Mousetrap has changed so much and not for the better! It seems whoever designed and approved the design of this game must not be the smartest of people! First of all the toilet is screwed on to the plastic so it can't come apart and is heavy, but it sits on top of folded cardboard that come apart when you pick it up! I mean who would come up with that. My youngest daughter who is 2 put a piece of cheese in the toilet and when we tried to get it out, it got stuck and there it still remains. The entire set up is help together with rubber bands that are too big and don't do what its supposed to. there is also a huge gap between the loop-de-loop where the ball is supposed to go through, but the gap is too big so the ball doesn't actually do anything other than fall down. I thought I did it wrong, but how the pieces fit into the board won't allow me to get the pieces any closer. All in all I would say DON'T buy this game, spend the money on something else!!

TecTake Car Seat Group 1 2 3 1-12 years 9 - 36 kg pink-grey
TecTake Car Seat Group 1 2 3 1-12 years 9 - 36 kg pink-grey
Offered by TecTake

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 27 Jun 2012
I purchased this car seat for my two year old and didn't have high expectations since it wasn't a lot of money as car seats go. I figured since it comes from Germany that the quality should be pretty good but you never know, however, I found it to be a really good car seat! The colour is very pretty which my daughter loves, and the padding is thick and comfortable. I had the directions in both German and English in a book, but found i don't need them anyway as I already knew how to put a car seat in. After I ordered it, it came in less then one week. Over all I am very pleased with this car seat and recommend it

Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint
Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paint

5.0 out of 5 stars great paints, 19 Mar 2012
I love these paints. I do wish the pots were a bit bigger, but other than that they are great. I wish they had another set of colours that would include white. They are truly washable which is something other brands claim, but isn't always true. My daughter has so many stains from paint from school that just won't wash out. These paints, however, come right out! She had the blue all over a white shirt (even though she had a painting apron on) and it came right out in the wash. The colours are bright and my two can spend hours using these paints.