Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "ls" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vktech Stainless Steel Egg Shaped Tea Teakettles Infuser Strainer Locking Spice Ball
Offered by vktech-HK
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All Praise, 28 May 2014
Simple things in life can make one feel so lighthearted... especially when it works - fabulously!

I've tried different kinds of infuser strainer and this one is definitely a 'winner'. Good size, lightweight and it locks the tea well inside. Makes my day... everytime (that I'm able to simply enjoy that hot brew). As I said before, simple things in life...

Post-it Notes - Cool Neon Rainbow Neon Green, Neon Purple, Retro Green, Periwinckle Blue - 12 Pads Per Pack - 100 Sheets Per Pad - 38 mm x 51 mm
Offered by Universal Office Products Ltd
Price: 7.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Item received is not as in photo, 28 May 2014
I did not unfortunately received the product as advertised. They are definitely not 'neon' - green and purple. 'Pastel' is more fitting to descripe them. If I've wanted that, I would have gone to pound shop, and not paid the amount advertised. There's a likelihood the photo used is photoshoped. Who knows!

I would have tolerated it too if my email to the seller for a refund was not conveniently ignored. Nothing ticks me off more than bad 'customer service'. Even a few words to indicate slight remorse would have done the job. So, this make me an unhappy 'customer' and will not be a 'returning customer' either - to Choice Stationery (the irony of the name). As I told the seller, I purchased them for a specific task at hand.

In the end, I can't even bother with further communication (one-sided may I add, if I've not made it plain enough). I will avoid the seller in the future, and is sourcing elsewhere for someone. (And that brings the end of ranting... so to speak.)

OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector
OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 May 2014
I bought this for my shower. Especially useful if you have long hair. The hair does not seep into the holes, and get all tangled up. Clean and tidy. Worth every penny paid for. As in the description, it does not clogged up, or blocked the water flow.

Ogio Brooklyn Womens Messenger Bag - Tide - One Size
Ogio Brooklyn Womens Messenger Bag - Tide - One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars It didn't wow me as in the photo!, 11 Jan 2014
I specifically ordered the blue one but I don't know how, the order placed was khaki green. Really puzzling. Even now, when I click on the item ordered (supposedly blue), on the order page, it would display a blue bag.

I think, even if I have received the blue one, I still would not be impressed by the - length (just as how some of the other customers had commented). It hangs awkwardly on the waist and hip. I just do not find it comfortable.

Additionally, it is appears to be one of those really lightweight bag, which doesn't appeal to me, and the material used, it just doesn't stand out as in the photo. Even more so with the khaki green that I received.

I was really looking forward to it but is disappointed by the size as well. The size that measured between the wrist to the elbow, smallish and squarish.

I find the whole thing is just so misleading and is definitely not worth the price I paid for. I'll give it a 4 for design but as a sling bag, it's not the one.

So, will I be keeping it? It would not be a surprise if I say - most likey 'no'.

Replacement Bra Pads for Genie Type Bras 3 Pairs - 1 X White 1 X Nude 1 X Black
Replacement Bra Pads for Genie Type Bras 3 Pairs - 1 X White 1 X Nude 1 X Black
Offered by Simply Gorgeous Direct
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 17 Oct 2013
I am using it with my swimming costumes, which are not padded. It suits the purpose, providing the desired padding.

The Tiger Who Came to Tea Plush
The Tiger Who Came to Tea Plush
Price: 12.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 17 Oct 2013
A nice soft and adorable tiger. It looks exactly like the tiger in the story. It is only slightly smaller than perceived.

Wallet Gusti Genuine Leather Purse Portemonnaie Billfold Credit Card Holder Money Case Coin Pocket Unisex Brown A23

4.0 out of 5 stars A good looking purse, 11 Oct 2013
I am happy with it. Good size and feels right in the hand - so to speak. Bought it in May and is aging nicely. The only thing that mars the almost perfection - for me anyway, is that one of the buttons - base came off recently. So far, it is being held together with super glue. Still pleased with the purchase.

Womens Reebok Gratify Leather Walking Trainers Running Trainer Ladies Shoes 6
Womens Reebok Gratify Leather Walking Trainers Running Trainer Ladies Shoes 6

4.0 out of 5 stars A good and sturdy pair of trainers, 11 Oct 2013
I wear this to work everyday. Comfortable, with good weight and the soles are thick enough to provide good support. Resilient and is good for rough and tumble use. Keep the feet dry during light rain. Not the best looking and but not bad as well. Quite shapely.

Eco Handbag Massage Cushion Brush
Eco Handbag Massage Cushion Brush
Price: 4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars A good brush, 11 Oct 2013
What can I say? I like the brush. Serves its purpose - lightweight, good bristles and is not harsh to the scalp.

01 Canvas Leather women fashion backpack for travelling hiking (coffee)
01 Canvas Leather women fashion backpack for travelling hiking (coffee)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking bag., 11 Oct 2013
It suits me. Like the look of it and the quality is not bad. Rugged in style and quite sturdy. Has so far been able to withstand my abuse - so to speak. The pockets/compartments are useful. The side zip comes handy which gives access to the main compartment. Bought it in April. So far, only the zip of the inner zip pocket is broken. Be aware that the decorative ties on the zip can easily comes off. As permanent solution, I just stick them together with super glue. Ha! Also, if the buckle comes undone, it can slips off - be forewarned. Otherwise, I am happy with the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3