Profile for Joe > Reviews

Content by Joe

Joe "XBLive: Alphonso Mango" (Liberty City)

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by PreisCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 12 Oct 2010
I had a wolf king trooper gaming mouse for a few years before I crushed it during my annual 'football manager hates me' rage. Sorry to see 'the king' go.
This is no king but it's 55 quid cheaper and it glides smoothly, has no lag and seems identical in performance to my fallen comrade.
Well worth a fiver.

DIGITTRADE LS132-15 Old School Designer Notebook Sleeve 15.4" Laptop Cover neoprene soft carry case up to 15.6 inch Anti Shock System
Offered by DIGITTRADE GmbH_11

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Oct 2010
It's no different than the ones you can get for a fiver other than a couple of rings that could be used for a strap.
It does however look very cool and if you're like me and grew up in the 80's you'll probably have the extra cash to treat yourself.

CBA Digital 250Gb 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drive including One Touch Software. These units are assembled, supplied and supported in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 12 Oct 2010
No power brick, fast transfer, durable, good case. It may be more expensive per gb but I can't recommend this enough in comparison to the other 'passport' sized drives.
Also impressed with the speed of delivery.

Update: Had this for over 6 months now and have taken it backpacking around SE asia and used it daily. I've dropped it, soaked it and sat on it. It's performed at full moon parties, it's performed on the beach and not one problem. I've been using it with a laptop and traktor to play techno in many venues and the reading speed (if that's technically correct) has been spot on for mixing, no lag whatsoever , basically I am bent for this sexy little black beauty!