Profile for Taz %00 > Reviews

Taz %00

Flight Map
Flight Map

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Flight Map (App)
Don't waste your money does not work on a kindle fire there is no refund that I can see on Anazon a total rip off

SLIMFLEX INSOLE ORTHOTIC PAINFUL HEEL, ARCH, KNEE, LOWER BACK SUPPORT UK 10
SLIMFLEX INSOLE ORTHOTIC PAINFUL HEEL, ARCH, KNEE, LOWER BACK SUPPORT UK 10
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple Idea, 2 Jan 2014
I have suffered with sore feet when I walk for years, I came across these insoles by accedent and can honestly say these have transformed my feet no more pain when I walk I will be ordering up more one pair for all my shoes

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac/PC)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Mac/PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a easy to use bit of software, 16 Nov 2013
At long last a bit of photo software that is easy to use also the way it stores your photos is very good ok you can't do what photoshop does but it's a close second and you can always finish off In PS
I'm a convert for sure

New Apple iMac 21.5" All-In-One Desktop PC (LED Backlit Screen, 3.06Ghz, Core-i3, 4Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD,  ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics, Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) (Launched July 2010)
New Apple iMac 21.5" All-In-One Desktop PC (LED Backlit Screen, 3.06Ghz, Core-i3, 4Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics, Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) (Launched July 2010)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brill bit of kit, 30 Sep 2010
This is my first Apple computer it is brilliant I can not find a fault with it in one word it Works
I have many PC computers all of them crash, freeze,or run really slow this thing came in a box and within 5 mins i was up and running it did it all by its self never had a computer do that before.
I have now had it for 5 weeks it has never crashed or frozen in that time.
If I could could give one bit of advice Go Out And Buy One

The service from Amazon was as always first class I ordered it on a Sunday night at about 8pm it was set up and on the net by 1100am on the Tuesday cant get better than that.