Profile for maths > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Skype
Skype

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to the haters °-°, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Skype (App)
Skype is a great way to communicate with friends, and family , I'm always chatting with my friends on Skype, on Christmas we call our friends and family in different countries! It has crashed before on me but they have fixed it in updates, it works better on my laptop but kindle is easier to carry around with me! Hope this helped °-°

The Impossible Medallion (The Diary of Janie Ray Book 1)
The Impossible Medallion (The Diary of Janie Ray Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cliff Hanger, 17 Jan. 2015
This book didn't take me long to read it's a good story line, the style of writing was ok, but not exactly my type, it was left on a real cliff hanger! I'm 10, so I think a12 year old might like it but may going it to easy, because I found it really easy, thanks for reading hoped it helped you decied! :)

BoostLikes - Get thousands of real likes for your Instagram photos
BoostLikes - Get thousands of real likes for your Instagram photos

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Nov. 2014
This app is amazing it's great for getting real likes, when you pay 20 coins for 10 likes I always get 12 Instead. I would recommend it to anyone.

FollowBoost - Get thousands of REAL followers for your Instagram
FollowBoost - Get thousands of REAL followers for your Instagram

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Nov. 2014
It's a great app but, you don't always want to follow the users on the app, although there is alot of options.

Trick or Treat : The Halloween Night Out for Candies - Free Edition
Trick or Treat : The Halloween Night Out for Candies - Free Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars Improvements, 30 Oct. 2014
I really enjoy this game but it does need IMPROVMENTS:
It is hard to get past all the bullies, so I think they should spread them out.
Every time you die an add pops up, I mean every time!

But overall it's a great app and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind adds!

Flappy Pig
Flappy Pig

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pig, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Flappy Pig (App)
This app is just like all the rest of them there's many to choose from I download loads of them but this one I very Mutch like, I'd recommend loads of them!

Only come across one glitch in the many games I have played on this app and it was only a little one barley noteseble.

Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)
Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than flappy bird, 12 Feb. 2014
I personally prefer this to flappy bird. I don't really have any information on this app but it's the same as flappy bird I just prefer this.

Cooking Dash: T&S
Cooking Dash: T&S

4.0 out of 5 stars good app, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cooking Dash: T&S (App)
I was having fun until I got a notification saying"buy the full version to block more levels" you only get about 3 or 4 three levels ,apart from that it's a fun app and I would recommend it to anyone but don't be disappointed when you only get a few levels to play on you could just buy the full version when you get the app I think it is £0:60 so kind of cheep.

Candy Island - Bakery Sweet City
Candy Island - Bakery Sweet City

5.0 out of 5 stars very fun, 27 Dec. 2013
This game is very entertaining, but when you run out of candy it is really annoying although it is very easy to earn some back for insistence basic sweets take 30sec for 1 but the factory coast's 100 coins and you get 5 coins and 1star when you sell it.but very fun and the sweets are very easy to sell.

Toca Cars
Toca Cars

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Toca Cars (App)
When you look at the front cover and stuff you will see a boring baby app, well it's not if you download this app I garunte you will at least have a bit of fun if you decide to make a world on this I would recommend the robot or the robot dog,you will be driving around running away from them, the ramps are fun to you can make your own world to play on and have fun.

Page: 1 | 2