Profile for Kate Morwell-Neave > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Backpacker
The Backpacker

5.0 out of 5 stars The backpacker, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Backpacker (Kindle Edition)
What a gripping read, the end was extremely disappointing but otherwise an excellent book, how anyone can just drift through life I don't know but I'm a woman maybe we're wired very differently!!!

Just a Boy: An Inspiring and Heartwarming Short Story
Just a Boy: An Inspiring and Heartwarming Short Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a boy, 8 Nov. 2014
If I'm completely honest I was very disappointed as I often am when brilliant authors put out short stories! You have no time to get into the book and then find yourself in another and this is . One . Of those books.

Nowhere to Go: The heartbreaking true story of a boy desperate to be loved
Nowhere to Go: The heartbreaking true story of a boy desperate to be loved

5.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere to go, 6 Nov. 2014
Another truly inspiring book by casey! The world needs more people like you!! Can't wait till the next one! Next week????

I Shot Daddy: She killed her father to protect her sister
I Shot Daddy: She killed her father to protect her sister

5.0 out of 5 stars I shot daddy, 14 Oct. 2014
Oh my word what an inspirational lady! I can only imagine what you must have gone through, punished for being your father's daughter! God be always with you

As They Slept (The comical tales of a London commuter)
As They Slept (The comical tales of a London commuter)

3.0 out of 5 stars As they slept, 23 Sept. 2014
Not a complete waste of time but far off! Not overly inspirational not even vaguely funny but I guess it floated the authors boat!

Cornered: The Painful True Story of My Child Abuse Hell (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cornered, 12 Aug. 2014
A very real account of a poor young ladies life being trashed by an evil bastard, why do some men find it ok to abuse babies?

Lovey
Lovey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovey, 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Lovey (Kindle Edition)
A great read as good as torey Hayden, I have every respect for anyone who can work with children especially the under privileged. Can't wait for her next instalment.

Human Trafficking: A Real Life Point of View of Sex Slavery in Thailand from the Front Lines (Sex Slaves, Trafficking Humans Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Human trafficking, 7 July 2014
I found this book interesting and the revelations are truly eye opening but it took a total of an hour to read so feel that the price was excessive.

The Girl Without a Voice: The true story of a terrified child whose silence spoke volumes (Casey's Teaching Memoirs Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The girl without a voice, 2 July 2014
Another great read couldn't put it down, casey is nearly as good as cathy glass!!
Can't wait for her next book!

Daddy's Little Princess
Daddy's Little Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars Daddy's little princess, 12 April 2014
Cathy you are one in a million and your style of writing has me captivated every time. You are an amazing woman how could your husband have been such a blind man as to leave such a wonderful.woman.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3